Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
161
Yo,

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Jinx
How long is the ban for?: Permanently
The reason you were banned?: DTARP, No Intent To Roleplay, General Minge
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Because the ban was unjustified.

I've had some general instability issues with Garry's Mod today and joined a server I was familiar with to see if those issues were still ongoing. I joined on a pretty blank character with no items that happened to be marked for BOL after some anti-civil behaviour some days ago. I spawned in the train station, cameras got my character and were quickly apprehended by CPs within a matter of a few minutes. Like before on some other servers, my FPS was a slide show and I had no choice but to unsubscribe from some Workshop items. Quite literally an unplayable experience and got disconnected. Happened twice I believe and got banned when trying to reconnect on the third try. I understand it wasn't an ideal situation considering it was during an arrest, but when I rejoined I didn't attempt to flee after having been caught if that's what the assumption was here. Upon rejoining, immediately faced the wall so the CP players could resume the arrest.

By the third time reconnecting, I was permabanned by Jinx who has, for reasons unbeknownst to me, had a personal grudge stretching back months along with another staff member who has since left Willard. They have used every misstep, minor mistake and opportunity to see me removed from the community on multiple accounts. Most of these incidents involved Jinx throwing some accusatory thing in the staff channel when I did something they didn't like but no one else really cared about because it was so minor or unimportant. This individual was part of the reason why I ended up leaving once they got partly what they wanted which, I'll be honest, frustrated the hell out of me.

Not trying to point fingers here or even turn this into an abuse report for that matter, but it's evident that having a long track record of great content work, great roleplay and generally having a large group of people who appreciate and want me around (an example) that I can somehow be reduced to just a "general minge" and banished indefinitely by one staff member in the community that just so happens to dislike me... seems quite biased and unjust, but that's my opinion.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Didn't take any photos during this cause it was pretty brief and I've since reinstalled Garry's Mod which seemed to have solved the issue I was having prior.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
Any of the CPs involved in the arrest can likely attest to the absent response behaviour on my part. They can also clarify my cooperation to resume once I did my best to rejoin the server, facing the wall immediately once again so they could retire me. I had zero reasons to disconnect and evade roleplay given the character had nothing on them and was of little value in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you for reading this, by the way, I know it's taxing to do and generally a waste of time with no reward. Been there done that.
EDIT-- Fixed the pronouns so as to not offend this time.
 
1649145842911.png
1649145848437.png

Hi Hawke,

Honestly, there might have been grounds for an appeal here; but after you took it on yourself to insult a personal matter from one of our staff members, as a Community Manager and would consider Jinx a friend, I do not wish to have you in this community anymore. Insulting our admins like this, no matter who they are is unacceptable. You've taken this appeal horribly, and decided to insult someone who has given up hours upon hours to help and grow the very server you're appealing to continue playing on.

Of course, if you're wanting to go down the more apologetic route, and apologise for your actions and quite disgusting insults chucked towards Jinx, I would suggest appealing again in a months or so time; for now, this is denied and it's sad to see how you've decided to just chuck this down a drain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top