Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Arthur O'Hair - The Secretariat

Gamma

Staff Manager
ENG
Administrator
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
206


1758556275057.png
"No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you're playing a solo game, you'll always lose out to a team."
1758556397844.png
​



PERSONAL INFORMATION:

FILE LOADING..
ACCESS GRANTED.


NAME: ARTHUR O'HAIR
AGE: SEVENTY-SIX
OCCUPATION: GHOST OF O'HAIR INDUSTRIES.
STATUS: FLATLINE
FAMILY COHESION:
FRACTURED
​

Personal Relationships
Admire | Respect | Close Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Distrust | Hatred |DEAD | FEAR
Ask to be Added, if I don't know your character.. You won't be added.
Marcus Cross:
Consulate-General Marcus Cross, I consider you a friend of sorts... I supported your campaign to be elected into the position of Consulate-General, and you won yes. However, I have not seen you act on anything yet as it is quite early. We shall see how your tenure goes, and if you're strong enough to get things done.
The Skull Patch Leader (KING-036):
The Rank Leader who has listened to my words, and has helped me get some things done that could not have been done without his help.. A respectful, stern man. Very nice indeed.
Marina Grozovskaya:
Miss Grozovskaya, thank you for letting me recommend you to the Chairman of City 24 for ascension into the Collaborators Party. At this rate, I do consider you to be a good friend, and I thank you for saving the lives of many and establishing a good scientific research deposit within Industrial Twenty-Four. Glory! Be well, and be safe, dissidents will try to take you down.
​
 
Last edited:
Add his newest Co-Worker, Marcus Cross
 
Updated:
- Theme
 
The final update.
 
Back
Top