A
AtlasYEET
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello gamers
I would like to have my metagame nullified. Yes. How obvious.
Allow me to elaborate
1. I was not provided with a genuine reason and a proper explanation for my metagame ban.
2. I request that someone checks the logs. The 15th Uprising started at 8:45pm GMT, I was not present in the rebel discord VC at the time until 30 minutes after the intial combat finished.
3. If you check my logs on that day, you will see I changed from character Mark Odintsov (my rebel char) to Cameron Edwards (my loyalist character) after the initial sweep ended. If you also check logs more in depth, you will see I did not interact with any entities that would be outside the CMU. I remained in the CMU in an afk-type state while I was spectating the ongoing events on the rebel discord.
4. Out of all the people (around 10-15 players) on the Legal Metagame VC only two get banned. I believe this is either bias or racism for speaking a different language other than English (I understand that there is a rule that specifically states that the main language is English but at the time everyone was mixing languages together at the time of the 15th Event). And it is oddly suspicious that only two out of the whole group receive the metagame ban. It would be more just to outright give every single person a metagame ban or provide people with warnings and remove the VC (the latter did in fact happen).
5. When I changed characters after the end of the 15th Uprising, I had no use for the information that was transmitted.
6. I am in no way affiliated with shooting up the CP who apparently was in the trainstation. I was participating in the uprising completely unarmed, and the most input I had done was simply putting up barricades prior to the intial shootout and by placing around sandbags with the pet flags (40 minute duration, materials present in my inventory)
7. Considering this is my first official offense within the community, I request that the length of the ban is reconsidered, if that is possible.
If one of you will actually deny this ban appeal, I once again ask you to check logs. Because it makes it seem that I was banned for being afk on the server.
And I would like this appeal to be reviewed by more than just one person, who initially handed out the ban.
Edit: Truly, why would it be a permanent ban when it could be reduced to anything between two weeks or 6 months. Permanent bans would make sense if I was doing exploits or ddos (which then got confirmed that it wasn't me) or extreme harrassment on the discord or LOOC
I would like to have my metagame nullified. Yes. How obvious.
Allow me to elaborate
1. I was not provided with a genuine reason and a proper explanation for my metagame ban.
2. I request that someone checks the logs. The 15th Uprising started at 8:45pm GMT, I was not present in the rebel discord VC at the time until 30 minutes after the intial combat finished.
3. If you check my logs on that day, you will see I changed from character Mark Odintsov (my rebel char) to Cameron Edwards (my loyalist character) after the initial sweep ended. If you also check logs more in depth, you will see I did not interact with any entities that would be outside the CMU. I remained in the CMU in an afk-type state while I was spectating the ongoing events on the rebel discord.
4. Out of all the people (around 10-15 players) on the Legal Metagame VC only two get banned. I believe this is either bias or racism for speaking a different language other than English (I understand that there is a rule that specifically states that the main language is English but at the time everyone was mixing languages together at the time of the 15th Event). And it is oddly suspicious that only two out of the whole group receive the metagame ban. It would be more just to outright give every single person a metagame ban or provide people with warnings and remove the VC (the latter did in fact happen).
5. When I changed characters after the end of the 15th Uprising, I had no use for the information that was transmitted.
6. I am in no way affiliated with shooting up the CP who apparently was in the trainstation. I was participating in the uprising completely unarmed, and the most input I had done was simply putting up barricades prior to the intial shootout and by placing around sandbags with the pet flags (40 minute duration, materials present in my inventory)
7. Considering this is my first official offense within the community, I request that the length of the ban is reconsidered, if that is possible.
If one of you will actually deny this ban appeal, I once again ask you to check logs. Because it makes it seem that I was banned for being afk on the server.
And I would like this appeal to be reviewed by more than just one person, who initially handed out the ban.
Edit: Truly, why would it be a permanent ban when it could be reduced to anything between two weeks or 6 months. Permanent bans would make sense if I was doing exploits or ddos (which then got confirmed that it wasn't me) or extreme harrassment on the discord or LOOC
Last edited: