Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal 29.11.2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaukko

New member
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
2
Steam Name: cursedcatt0s
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045360035/
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: Perma
The reason you were banned?: ERP ish content
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I didn't do it on purpose, I'm still fairly new to HL2RP and I won't do it again on the future. I'll be a lot more thoughtful next time about my actions. I really like this server and hope I could be more trusted this time. I didn't knew it was ERP, I could have readed the rules a lot more carefully but I promise to be more careful this time.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Poot cocklock
 

Attachments

  • ban appeal.png
    ban appeal.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
I'll relay the evidence here, but the final say of the appeal is done by a different staff member.

If this is accidental, then for future reference you should avoid RP that's sexual in any form generally. F2B exists as a replacement, which can be found in the rules but it's used for rather specific purposes if ever used by players.

1669718080310.png1669718067865.png
1669718086846.png
 
I'm sorry, i didn't knew that any sexual RP would be considered ERP, If I get a second chance I won't do It again. Also If I would have gotten a warning first Instead of a ban, I would have stopped immediately. I understand I broke the rules and there is no denying on that. I just hope I would get a second chance
 
Last edited:
Hello! Sorry for the wait. Yes this kind of RP is against the rules on our servers. I will accept this appeal, lifting the ban and allowing you the chance to carry on. If this happens again however, I will be inclined to ban you for it, so please bare this in mind. In any case, enjoy RPing again :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top