mark
New member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2023
- Messages
- 6
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: REDACTED GAMER
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Not sure
How long is the ban for?: Week.
The reason you were banned?: NLR
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Admin respawned me? I was technically still alive, although the whole scenario was a fuckfest from the beginning. Shed some light, on it. I crashed, rejoined was instantly killed. Admin respawned me and brought me back. They let me go after taking all my shit. I didn't die ICly.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No clue
SteamID:
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Not sure
How long is the ban for?: Week.
The reason you were banned?: NLR
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Admin respawned me? I was technically still alive, although the whole scenario was a fuckfest from the beginning. Shed some light, on it. I crashed, rejoined was instantly killed. Admin respawned me and brought me back. They let me go after taking all my shit. I didn't die ICly.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No clue

