_Lynx_
New member
- Joined
- May 29, 2023
- Messages
- 5
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: _Lynx_
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195017191
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: "Nazi picture in the WN Discord and general toxicity"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think this is just a misunderstanding. Yes I had a WW2 profile picture with a german soldier but that does not make me a nazi, I just like history and that's all. I was not warned before to change my profile picture and I got instantly banned from the main WL Discord server. When I joined the Garry's Mod server I played for a bit and went AFK, when I came back I got banned from the Gmod server too and the CWU discord. I want to say that after I got banned from the main WL Discord server I changed my profile picture and I even contacted one of the staff members so we could discuss this out, they ignored me. I don't think I deserve this kind of punishment just because of a profile picture, the staff member in question could politely ask if I could change the profile picture not to instantly ban me. If I somehow offended anybody I am sorry, it won't happen again. I just want to play a game not to have political debates.
This is my discord name and ID: .Lynx.#8774
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Don't believe so.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195017191
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: "Nazi picture in the WN Discord and general toxicity"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think this is just a misunderstanding. Yes I had a WW2 profile picture with a german soldier but that does not make me a nazi, I just like history and that's all. I was not warned before to change my profile picture and I got instantly banned from the main WL Discord server. When I joined the Garry's Mod server I played for a bit and went AFK, when I came back I got banned from the Gmod server too and the CWU discord. I want to say that after I got banned from the main WL Discord server I changed my profile picture and I even contacted one of the staff members so we could discuss this out, they ignored me. I don't think I deserve this kind of punishment just because of a profile picture, the staff member in question could politely ask if I could change the profile picture not to instantly ban me. If I somehow offended anybody I am sorry, it won't happen again. I just want to play a game not to have political debates.
This is my discord name and ID: .Lynx.#8774
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Don't believe so.



