Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ban appeal - 76561198350300111

_Lynx_

New member
Joined
May 29, 2023
Messages
5
Steam Name: _Lynx_
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195017191

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: "Nazi picture in the WN Discord and general toxicity"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think this is just a misunderstanding. Yes I had a WW2 profile picture with a nazi but trust me, I am not like that. Since my ban i started to improve myself and since 2020 I found out that I am gay but I was afraid to tell it to anyone. I used to make edgy jokes about minorities so no one will find out about my sexuality but now I stopped. If you could forgive me for what I did and give me another chance I would appreciate that, I really want to play on this server, I just joined the CWU and after a day I got banned from all discord servers and the Garry's Mod server too. I promise this will not happen again.

Happy Pride Month!

This is my discord name and ID: .Lynx.#8774

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Don't believe so
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 32657738-29a2-480a-8fb9-22fa13e6d876
  • Reason: Nazi profile picture in the WN Discord and general toxicity.
  • Length:
  • Date Banned: Tue May 30 2023 15:51:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Thu Jan 01 1970 00:00:00 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198070464037 (Neonity)
 
Upon a careful review of your latest appeal, the team has unanimously agreed that the evidence which led to your initial ban remains unaltered and compelling enough to uphold the decision. We have found the profile picture you're now using online - a work commissioned by a different individual as posted on Reddit (). This action does not alleviate our concerns; instead, it lends credence to the perception that you are not interacting with us in good faith.

The attempted justification for exhibiting a neo-nazi profile picture, which seems to insinuate that it's a defense mechanism, is a point of contention. Even if this were to be true, it doesn't detract from the fact that such behavior is ultimately rooted in hatred. We have a whole lot of LGBTQ+ members who don't feel the need to act like neo-nazis as a defence mechanism.

Given these factors, it's challenging for us to interpret your actions as anything other than an attempt to exploit our good faith. As a result, your in-game and discord suspension will extend to our forums. Our ban appeal section is designed for sincere reconsideration requests, not for taking advantage of the system, which only diverts our resources and detracts from those who may genuinely warrant a review of their circumstances.
 
Back
Top