- Joined
- Apr 24, 2023
- Messages
- 18
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Jury.73
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213111613
Name of the Admin you were banned by: kaffee
How long is the ban for?: 1 month
The reason you were banned?: Item transfer and not following crime rules
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned as the ban is completely false. First, I have never been banned or even warned I don't think so why would I be put to straight a one month ban? No admin even came to me to confirm I was breaking any rules.
Let me go over the item transfer. This one is 100% untrue. I have not played the server in weeks and I picked up and dropped at max 3 items today (I picked one one frag nade, I think one trash, and a crowbar). I know exactly what I placed and what I picked up that was important.
The admins said the crowbar I picked up was item transferred.
How can that be? I have not played the server in weeks. The room I found it in was on top of the ration center, third floor (or second). None of my other characters went in there.
You can check the logs, I never dropped that crowbar. Please look in logs and you will see I never placed that crowbar there!
If there is an automated system that detects this, it is wrong and you need to manually check. I never set that crowbar on that table with any of my characters. I played 2 characters, one that died after being shot by CP's today (who never held a crowbar) and this character who found the crowbar in the room.
For the check crime rule you said I broke, I have proof I did /checkcrime
This was a few minutes before I broke 1 biolock. If 1 cp got off between the time I did this and I broke the 1 biolock, I am sorry but I did not think to do /checkcrime again in that short amount of time. I do not deserve to be banned for not spamming /checkcrime every few minutes, when I only broke 1 biolock. At most a warn.
But this is proof I did do /checkcrime, so that should be enough to show I did do due diligence.
I'd also like to point out that admins are saying I broke all biolocks?
They are either not checking or not telling the truth. I broke 1 single biolock and looked at some notes in a room. I did not even steal anything from the room. Only thing that could be considered stealing was the crowbar, but I found that in an already open office of a room that was already broken into when I got there.
Please look over the logs before banning someone. I do not deserve this ban, I at most maybe can accept a warn for not doing /checkcrime again before breaking the 1 biolock. But even then that is a stretch, as I did /checkcrime before hand.
I will be back late tomorrow night to look again at this appeal and reply to admins, so sorry for late replies. I look forward to a discussion.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Yes, see above
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No sadly, I was alone. But if you guys comb the logs and check timestamps and everything you can see I am telling the truth.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213111613
Name of the Admin you were banned by: kaffee
How long is the ban for?: 1 month
The reason you were banned?: Item transfer and not following crime rules
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I wish to be unbanned as the ban is completely false. First, I have never been banned or even warned I don't think so why would I be put to straight a one month ban? No admin even came to me to confirm I was breaking any rules.
Let me go over the item transfer. This one is 100% untrue. I have not played the server in weeks and I picked up and dropped at max 3 items today (I picked one one frag nade, I think one trash, and a crowbar). I know exactly what I placed and what I picked up that was important.
The admins said the crowbar I picked up was item transferred.
How can that be? I have not played the server in weeks. The room I found it in was on top of the ration center, third floor (or second). None of my other characters went in there.
You can check the logs, I never dropped that crowbar. Please look in logs and you will see I never placed that crowbar there!
If there is an automated system that detects this, it is wrong and you need to manually check. I never set that crowbar on that table with any of my characters. I played 2 characters, one that died after being shot by CP's today (who never held a crowbar) and this character who found the crowbar in the room.
For the check crime rule you said I broke, I have proof I did /checkcrime
This was a few minutes before I broke 1 biolock. If 1 cp got off between the time I did this and I broke the 1 biolock, I am sorry but I did not think to do /checkcrime again in that short amount of time. I do not deserve to be banned for not spamming /checkcrime every few minutes, when I only broke 1 biolock. At most a warn.
But this is proof I did do /checkcrime, so that should be enough to show I did do due diligence.
I'd also like to point out that admins are saying I broke all biolocks?
They are either not checking or not telling the truth. I broke 1 single biolock and looked at some notes in a room. I did not even steal anything from the room. Only thing that could be considered stealing was the crowbar, but I found that in an already open office of a room that was already broken into when I got there.
Please look over the logs before banning someone. I do not deserve this ban, I at most maybe can accept a warn for not doing /checkcrime again before breaking the 1 biolock. But even then that is a stretch, as I did /checkcrime before hand.
I will be back late tomorrow night to look again at this appeal and reply to admins, so sorry for late replies. I look forward to a discussion.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Yes, see above
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No sadly, I was alone. But if you guys comb the logs and check timestamps and everything you can see I am telling the truth.
Last edited: