Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal - 76561198798567833

DixonProfit

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
92
Steam Name: Leo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419151052

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?:
10800 minutes.
The reason you were banned?:
Raiding/Stealing from a container with an insufficent amount of CP's on..?
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
To begin with, when I initally came up with the conception of 'raiding' the container, I did /checkcrime around 2-3 minutes before I even got there, looking back it certainly said there was a sufficent amount on as it stated apparently.



Then oddly, around 10-30 minutes later, I get banned for it.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Nope.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: No.
 
For any admin looking at this:
2022-10-01 16:42:35 John Winters used command '/CheckCrime'.
 
Heya, it appears prior to this you accessed the container on your CWU character before running to that location on your Citizen, this is metagaming as you would have checked what was inside, before gunning for that container on another character. Your ban has been extended to a month.

I'd just like to ask how you entered the warehouse, and why you stole from the container? Also to note, you didn't RP out any of the thefts, nor anything at all, actually, during this.

2022-10-01 16:40:59 John Winters opened the 'Large Crate' #50032 container.
2022-10-01 16:20:05 Kurt Walker closed the 'Large Crate' #50032 container.
 
Heya, it appears prior to this you accessed the container on your CWU character before running to that location on your Citizen, this is metagaming as you would have checked what was inside, before gunning for that container on another character. Your ban has been extended to a month.

I'd just like to ask how you entered the warehouse, and why you stole from the container? Also to note, you didn't RP out any of the thefts, nor anything at all, actually, during this.

2022-10-01 16:40:59 John Winters opened the 'Large Crate' #50032 container.
2022-10-01 16:20:05 Kurt Walker closed the 'Large Crate' #50032 container.

I went ahead to go and put something back on my Kurt Walker character, was all.
 
You ran around the warehouse using knowledge from your CWU character to know where all the unlocked containers would be and where you could steal from, all with no RP whatsoever.

I'm happy to reduce this as there's no evidence CPs weren't online at the time and you did use the command, however you should have roleplayed out the theft and not have just ran around with only so much as a mingy /y

We'll call it 12 days, in the mean-time you should read these:
 
You ran around the warehouse using knowledge from your CWU character to know where all the unlocked containers would be and where you could steal from, all with no RP whatsoever.

I'm happy to reduce this as there's no evidence CPs weren't online at the time and you did use the command, however you should have roleplayed out the theft and not have just ran around with only so much as a mingy /y

We'll call it 12 days, in the mean-time you should read these:
With all due respect, I've been a member of CWU for a little over a month now including my last character, I know exactly what is unlocked and locked, Hell - even as John I looked in containers I literally knew were empty, but I suppose I am happy with this reduction?
 
Back
Top