Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal - 76561198990110606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanex

New member
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
2
Steam Name: Artanex
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:514922439

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 20160 Minutes (2 Weeks)
The reason you were banned?: Sexuality Content
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I understand that I shouldn't do that thing, we weren't erping it was actually intended to be inside the rp. The guy infront of me was my character's lover so they kissed in their apartments. But then I got banned for 2 weeks for sexuality content which I understand I shouldn't do that thing cuz it counts as ERP. I'm brand new to this community so I didn't get the rules that quite too. I thought kissing wouldn't count as sexual content but it actually is counted as that so I wanted to appeal.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No need to support.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) Nope.
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 2a2a6659-2d4e-4152-afb8-6f4676b613fc
  • Reason: Sexual roleplay will not be tollerated. Appeal on the forums.
  • Length: 14 days
  • Date Banned: Tue Mar 14 2023 19:20:54 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Tue Mar 28 2023 19:20:54 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198005055437 (Rabithunter)
 
Hello, Sorry for the delay. We're still discussing this.
 
Hello again. So we've decided to reduce your ban to one week, meaning you will be unbanned tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top