- Joined
- Dec 16, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
_-Mindless-_
76561199013005745
Neonity
Permaban
Banned for ERP
I'd like to be unbanned because i had no intention to ERP, i was just messing around and wasn't aware at the time i couldnt say such foul things, ive read the rules and understand now how to play and abide by them. Please give me another chance, I really enjoy playing the server.
My witness is Mustardman1980, he can tell you i wasnt trying to actully ERP i was just acting a fool.
76561199013005745
Neonity
Permaban
Banned for ERP
I'd like to be unbanned because i had no intention to ERP, i was just messing around and wasn't aware at the time i couldnt say such foul things, ive read the rules and understand now how to play and abide by them. Please give me another chance, I really enjoy playing the server.
My witness is Mustardman1980, he can tell you i wasnt trying to actully ERP i was just acting a fool.