Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal - dingus

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmet

Active member
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
257
Steam Name: dingus
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68793552

Name of the Admin you were banned by: @NIXeighteen
How long is the ban for?: Permanently.
The reason you were banned?: Being creepy and romancerp
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Swagile told me to make an appeal once I was better and some time has passed. I'm better and I'm here. Hiya. If you need any kind of additional information, feel free to hit me up on Steam, Discord or otherwise. Cheers.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) Nope.
 
Last edited:
Hello dingus, thanks for trying to appeal your ban.

Could you please elaborate more on why you believe we should lift your ban and on the reasons that got you excluded to begin with? Your appeal is quite lackluster if I'm honest, and right now, doesn't stand on its own legs enough to make me want to give you a chance at the server again.

Give me the information.
 
Hello dingus, thanks for trying to appeal your ban.

Could you please elaborate more on why you believe we should lift your ban and on the reasons that got you excluded to begin with? Your appeal is quite lackluster if I'm honest, and right now, doesn't stand on its own legs enough to make me want to give you a chance at the server again.

Give me the information.
Hi gamer

I'll tell you what you want, sure bro. Swagile told me to return once my mentality had changed and once I had a breather. I did exactly that. Connected with friends, had fun, partied, took care of myself and close ones.

You can give me a chance at the server if you want, if not, so be it, that's cool. I just want to see the scenery again and play with a friend or two and remain at my own corner chilling.

I've always had a struggle understanding people and myself, and I guess I've come to understand certain things. Here's to a change. Thanks.
 
Hi gamer

I'll tell you what you want, sure bro. Swagile told me to return once my mentality had changed and once I had a breather. I did exactly that. Connected with friends, had fun, partied, took care of myself and close ones.

You can give me a chance at the server if you want, if not, so be it, that's cool. I just want to see the scenery again and play with a friend or two and remain at my own corner chilling.

I've always had a struggle understanding people and myself, and I guess I've come to understand certain things. Here's to a change. Thanks.
Hello.

I appreciate the notion, though you didn't really answer my question. What reasons were you banned for and what do you have to say for yourself in regards to the accusations made? It's nice to hear that you got your head unclouded, though I'd like to know your thoughts on the case at hand.
 
Hello.

I appreciate the notion, though you didn't really answer my question. What reasons were you banned for and what do you have to say for yourself in regards to the accusations made? It's nice to hear that you got your head unclouded, though I'd like to know your thoughts on the case at hand.
Hi again.

I got banned for romancerp and being weird. That is what is stated in the reasons for being banned if I remember it right.

As I said earlier, I have a hard time understanding people. Go figure why. Dont know what you want me to say. Just here to game, chill and keep it to myself. Thanks gamer.
 
Hi.

Simply put, you've shown us nothing to prove your behaviour changed since your ban, giving us no reason to unban you at this time.

You can retry in two weeks.

DENIED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top