Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal, Engi Man - 76561198451529066

Engi Man

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
5
Steam Name: Engi Man
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:245631669

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Freudeka
How long is the ban for?: 3 days
The reason you were banned?: Disconnected during something
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I was in a safe space, i already had my distance hand position. I rolled, i escaped, but I had an emergency and i had to quit, I got in a safe space and exit the game. After that, i got banned, It was 4 am at that time and i could not roleplay anymore. I didn't just exit in middle of a role.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
 
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: ccf8e9cd-1b94-481a-b2d1-00036f914aac
  • Reason: Disconnecting while fleeing a fight (LTARP), First offence. Feel free to appeal at - https://willard.network/forums/
  • Length: 3 days
  • Date Banned: Wed Aug 16 2023 01:11:24 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Sat Aug 19 2023 01:11:24 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198079397533 (Freudeka)
 
Hi there, I was the one who handled your ban!

I'm happy to reduce this from a ban to a warning; just keep in mind in the future that when you've taken action that is considered hostile/combat oriented, or if your character is in any sort of feasible danger, you need to give the parties you've affected ample time to react, disconnecting, even if youve broken line of sight during a chase, makes you essentially invulnerable and unable to be located. If you're ever in doubt of whether it's okay to disconnect or not, making a ticket is the best plan of action.

With that being said, I've revoked your ban. See you once the server's back up.
 
Back
Top