Jamais Vu
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2023
- Messages
- 76
- Thread Author
- #1
I got banned from the Willard Discord server. Here's the thing: I posted a video that I thought was funny to a channel. But the video contained racist statements like "rape sandniggers", so I got banned.
I've been in the Willard community for 2 days and this was a bit of a whirlwind. Please unban me, I found a HL2RP with such a high quality and detailed story and I would love to add a little bit to the server, and to participate in roles. I will try not to make offensive beards again in Gmod or Discord server
Thanks.
My Discord username - victoriousvictorian
I've been in the Willard community for 2 days and this was a bit of a whirlwind. Please unban me, I found a HL2RP with such a high quality and detailed story and I would love to add a little bit to the server, and to participate in roles. I will try not to make offensive beards again in Gmod or Discord server
Thanks.
My Discord username - victoriousvictorian