Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal - LTARP - 76561198869943799

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4173
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 4173

Guest
1662040132622.png
Yesterday my account was banned for 8 days for LTARP. While I do confess that I did leave while being amputated by Civil Protection, I believe that I was not thinking clearly in the time and executed a move in poor judgement. This is the first bannable offense on my account's name, and I request to the moderators that this ban remain on my account's record, but the ban's remaning time absolved with a PK of my character. I greatly apologise for this incident occurring, and simply wish to re-engage in this Half Life 2 RP server.
 
This appeal is denied; there is no reason given to unban you other than "I am sorry for what I did". You disconnected during RP and were punished appropriately with a rather minor eight day ban.
 
Back
Top