Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal meloen22

meloen22

New member
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
3
Steam Name: meloen22
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146688893
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @RedHotGinger
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Ban Evasion Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I did not intend to evade the ban. I was told my ban would be 1 month, I said ‘’okay’’ in chat and left thinking that was it. I did not mean to evade my ban and I think my 1 month ban I was supposed to get is perfectly valid.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) No
 
Adding some logs as reference which I found:
[27/08/21 20:27:25] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: whoops
[27/08/21 20:27:34] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: better have a good damn reason
[27/08/21 20:27:42] [LOOC] Mavi El Afghani: what
[27/08/21 20:27:50] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: Trying to glitch through doors in nexus
[27/08/21 20:27:57] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: being that far in to begin with
[27/08/21 20:28:18] [LOOC] Mavi El Afghani: i was arrestet but server crahed
[27/08/21 20:28:55] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: Hm. CP's gave you those uniforms then righ
[27/08/21 20:29:11] [LOOC] Mavi El Afghani: nope i stole them t?
[27/08/21 20:29:26] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: Yeah. Im sure you waited for them
[27/08/21 20:29:43] [LOOC] Mavi El Afghani: no i didnt to come back after the crash?
[27/08/21 20:29:51] [LOOC] Emiyo Marcum: wait here
[27/08/21 20:33:22] Mavi El Afghani ran 'Equip' on item 'CP Uniform' (#20276)
[27/08/21 20:33:23] Mavi El Afghani ran 'Equip' on item 'CP Mask' (#20273)
[27/08/21 20:33:28] Mavi El Afghani ran 'EquipUn' on item 'CP Uniform' (#20276)
[27/08/21 20:33:28] Mavi El Afghani ran 'EquipUn' on item 'CP Mask' (#20273)
[27/08/21 20:33:33] Mavi El Afghani has dropped: Car Battery (#121686); Car Battery (#120090); 1x Glass shards (#152219); Toolkit (#116969); CP Uniform (#20276); Blue Pants (#13364); Car Battery (#124023); Plastic Lighter (#26452); CP Mask (#20273); Request Device (#139384); Car Battery (#122173); Car Battery (#116247); Request Device (#139383);
[27/08/21 20:33:38] meloen22 (STEAM_0:1:146688893) has disconnected.
 
1631044683390.png
I was told it would be a month long ban, then I left and got banned for leaving to avoid punishment.
 
Going off a bit of memory here, but here is why I perm'ed you.

Firstly, you exploited your way into the nexus through multiple doors. (All the way to the lower levels of the CP portion of the nexus)
After doing this you attempted to steal loads of gear and then exploit your way back out.
When I caught you, you lied saying that you were arrested and that you stole it fair and square.
After this, I told you a month - to which you dipped out without a word. Taken as an effort to try and avoid the ban. Given your prior behavior - this seems a likely attempt regardless of futility.

So, the perm was a complete allotment of multiple things. At first, I was going to do the month long ban, but the more time I spent getting it working in the menu, the less it seemed like the right call. You were not only willing to exploit to begin with, but also willing to attempt to deceive me and then leave out of the blue. So, the question floating in my head really came down to what your value in the community is.

Maybe the appeal is a sign that you do actually care and are here for more than just trouble, but I will take the time to find this for myself. I will look into your behavior prior to the ban and see what it all looks like. If I feel you have the chance to actually be of value to the community, I will lower it to the original time I was once going to employ.
 
Well, even taking a modest peek at logs has shown me that a permanent ban was the right call to begin with.

In fact, you have tried to exploit so much its harder to find logs of you not doing it. You literally spent almost your entire time on the server rubbing up against anything you thought might be a locked door and trying to get through. On two separate characters even.

What few logs of actual RP there are can be generously described as 'existing' and little more.

You have no place in this community as far as I am concerned.

DENIED. PERMA BAN WILL REMAIN

Since you will no longer be on our server, your forum account will also be banned.

20210907193821_1.jpg

20210907194533_1.jpg
20210907194526_1.jpg

This is just a few examples too, not even counting the nexus mind you. One of these was even a player base. Other was a store...its a mess.
 
Back
Top