Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted :- ) ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
14
Steam Name: :- )
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129032618

Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Divine
How long is the ban for?: 3 days
The reason you were banned?:
Attempting to use Civil Protection character whilst no longer being a whitelisted member.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
It was my bad for flagging on my Civil Protection character from the previous iteration of C24. I should have contacted the faction leads prior to roleplaying on that character. I was simply flagged on them to see the current ratio of players on, as this was my first time playing Willard in a year. I'd like to ask for a reduction or amnesty, given I was doing nothing harmful and simply roleplaying with a random cop who flagged after I was done exploring the new Nexus. I have no ill intentions as I fully accept wrongdoing for this but would ask for the ban reduced or removed and simply keep the cop permanently killed as the server being back up has serious momentum and I don't want to miss out on the weekend's roleplay. I believe that the permanent kill and a dewhitelist would be enough.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @Divine
 
I’m inclined to agree to an unban. If these were normal circumstances I would say no, but this was a very meager offense and I wouldn’t want to prevent you from enjoying the first week where everything fun will be in motion.

I’ll let the ban managers @JustDanny and @boots do the official business - but I support the unban/shortening.
 
I'll remove your ban on this occasion given that @Divine has agreed for it.

I should warn you however, you've had quite a lot of bans, so don't be surprised if your next one is permanent.

ACCEPTED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top