DojiKitty
New member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: cow bitch
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58309486
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Argus
How long is the ban for?: 1 week and 5 days
The reason you were banned?: Pushing my friend into a zombie
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My friend was AFK and I know he wouldn't care that I pushed him to the sewers, my friend didn't even die he just got hurt and then an admin came and deleted the zombie as soon as I was about to leave with my friend and go play a different server. Then the next day I joined Willard and I got banned for mingepushing, I would never do it again to anyone, I am very sorry for that.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, I left right when the admin came so I couldn't talk to him.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) albertosic is my friends steam name.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58309486
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Argus
How long is the ban for?: 1 week and 5 days
The reason you were banned?: Pushing my friend into a zombie
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My friend was AFK and I know he wouldn't care that I pushed him to the sewers, my friend didn't even die he just got hurt and then an admin came and deleted the zombie as soon as I was about to leave with my friend and go play a different server. Then the next day I joined Willard and I got banned for mingepushing, I would never do it again to anyone, I am very sorry for that.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, I left right when the admin came so I couldn't talk to him.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) albertosic is my friends steam name.
Last edited by a moderator: