Pigga
New member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2021
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: גבינה
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poo3at3r
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fungle The Bungle
How long is the ban for?: Permament
The reason you were banned?: No intent to RP, poor description and knaming yourself after a known pedo.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to play with my friends that are on the server. I'd also like to point out that I didn't know drpepper10 because I havent been playing in the garrys mod rp circles for that long, I only wanted to name myself after the famous soda, dr pepper.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: no
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: no
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poo3at3r
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fungle The Bungle
How long is the ban for?: Permament
The reason you were banned?: No intent to RP, poor description and knaming yourself after a known pedo.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to play with my friends that are on the server. I'd also like to point out that I didn't know drpepper10 because I havent been playing in the garrys mod rp circles for that long, I only wanted to name myself after the famous soda, dr pepper.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: no
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: no

