Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTX 3090 Ti

New member
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Messages
1
Steam Name: RTX 3090 Ti
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526321070

Name of the Admin you were banned by: flerk
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: "Glitching into nexus"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: This ban was false and I did not glitch into the nexus i snuck in after a CP, And i was never even given a sit, i was just killed while in the nexus trying to escape and then perma-banned
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: no

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Sudden (Steam)
 
Hey RTX 3090 TI (what a mouth full),

Thank you for appealing your ban! We have discussed your appeal with the staff team and gathered some evidence alongside it. I'll post them here, and I will await your response to them so we can discuss your appeal:

1649751076799.png
This first image shows you (and probably a friend of yours) in a place that you shouldn't be able to reach. You could be walking behind a Civil Protection officer, but to debunk that:

unknown.png


unknown.png


These acts are used to get into the courtyard at first. We know there are some seconds (if not minutes) between them. But it's rather sketchy to see stuff like this after you got into the Nexus courtyard. I even checked these logs and not all of them are from around the Nexus, but some do appear at that exact place.

We were also reassured that you weren't glitching into the Nexus because you and your friend were in a VC. This is somewhat of a red flag for us. Hence we're kind of sceptic about the legitimacy of your intentions.

I shall await a response on this evidence we've got.
 
After carefully awaiting a response, there hasn't been much activity on this thread. I am therefore considering this appeal denied and this thread closed.

🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top