Tengu
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2021
- Messages
- 229
- Thread Author
- #1
Your Steam Name: Fractures
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822
Their Steam Name(s): Toling Pool
Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:544301604
Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?:
I do not have this information.
Why do you want them to be banned?:
Besides the rule(s) broken, the interaction itself was poor quality, with him only saying a few words which mostly consisted of "get down" and providing a short /me before immediately starting up with TBC. There was no explanation given as to why he was doing this, and it can only be assumed it was for greed. I couldn't find it in the rules, though perhaps I missed it, however I was informed that robbing for greed is a rule break in itself.
That being said, there are also these that I could find.
9) Heists, Raids and Scams
It is only permitted to rob another player for a maximum of 500 credits or 5 items
- Once the robbery actually started, after TBC had concluded (items being taken from my character), he took near everything from my inv. This included full-ish (maybe 2 or 3 slots empty between them) satchel and backpack, along with the stuff from my main inv, including my rebel armor, gas mask, ect. I'm not sure whether he took the chips I had on me, as I can't access ingame at the moment. He used the /charsearch function, as well as telling me to drop things looc'ly such as the bags and filter, which I complied because I just wanted the interaction over with among other reasons.
After the incident was finished, and he escaped, he then reached out with ooc/pm's that he also wanted the other filter I had on me that he didn't grab. I shook my head and just said no..
4) Deathmatching
Killing another player without or with poor reason to do so.
- I'm not sure this quite applies, as he only came close to it, but didn't actually kill me.. but I want to add it just in case. He engaged TBC rather suddenly and put me down in a bleeding out status. After nearly bleeding out, and during the rest of the endeavor, I was very close to dying from spores.
Of course, ignore this if it were the case of this rule not applying.
How long do you think they should be banned for?:
That is not for me to say, as I don't know the penalty for the rule(s) broken.
Evidence to support your reasoning (Evidence must be clear and it could be logs, pictures or video):
Unfortunately, like the potato I am, I disconnected and quit Gmod without remembering to grab logs. I am hoping that staff could find the logs from this morning?
(It happened around 6:20am EST, today ) between myself and Toling Pools characters in the sewers.
Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?:
Only we were present during the altercation, and to my knowledge no staff were online at the time. It was low pop time, so only 4 or 5 players were online.
- Sorry if something is missing or mistakes are present, wanted to make sure I was able to post this before I went back on-call for work.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822
Their Steam Name(s): Toling Pool
Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:544301604
Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?:
I do not have this information.
Why do you want them to be banned?:
Besides the rule(s) broken, the interaction itself was poor quality, with him only saying a few words which mostly consisted of "get down" and providing a short /me before immediately starting up with TBC. There was no explanation given as to why he was doing this, and it can only be assumed it was for greed. I couldn't find it in the rules, though perhaps I missed it, however I was informed that robbing for greed is a rule break in itself.
That being said, there are also these that I could find.
9) Heists, Raids and Scams
It is only permitted to rob another player for a maximum of 500 credits or 5 items
- Once the robbery actually started, after TBC had concluded (items being taken from my character), he took near everything from my inv. This included full-ish (maybe 2 or 3 slots empty between them) satchel and backpack, along with the stuff from my main inv, including my rebel armor, gas mask, ect. I'm not sure whether he took the chips I had on me, as I can't access ingame at the moment. He used the /charsearch function, as well as telling me to drop things looc'ly such as the bags and filter, which I complied because I just wanted the interaction over with among other reasons.
After the incident was finished, and he escaped, he then reached out with ooc/pm's that he also wanted the other filter I had on me that he didn't grab. I shook my head and just said no..
4) Deathmatching
Killing another player without or with poor reason to do so.
- I'm not sure this quite applies, as he only came close to it, but didn't actually kill me.. but I want to add it just in case. He engaged TBC rather suddenly and put me down in a bleeding out status. After nearly bleeding out, and during the rest of the endeavor, I was very close to dying from spores.
Of course, ignore this if it were the case of this rule not applying.
How long do you think they should be banned for?:
That is not for me to say, as I don't know the penalty for the rule(s) broken.
Evidence to support your reasoning (Evidence must be clear and it could be logs, pictures or video):
Unfortunately, like the potato I am, I disconnected and quit Gmod without remembering to grab logs. I am hoping that staff could find the logs from this morning?
(It happened around 6:20am EST, today ) between myself and Toling Pools characters in the sewers.
Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?:
Only we were present during the altercation, and to my knowledge no staff were online at the time. It was low pop time, so only 4 or 5 players were online.
- Sorry if something is missing or mistakes are present, wanted to make sure I was able to post this before I went back on-call for work.