Appetite Ruining Kebab
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2022
- Messages
- 154
- Thread Author
- #1
Your Steam Name: Appetite ruining Kebab
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30132309
Their Steam Name(s): Z1001 (i think)
Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:188436675
Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: dont know
Why do you want them to be banned?: Being a prick, following me around to harass me in LOOC, harrassing me in PMs, threatening to get me banned because I didn't want to put up with him being a prick at 5 AM over some fight roleplay we could have easily sorted out
ok now i start from the beginning:
this happened about 30-60 mins ago from the time i post this
a guy comes up to me IC and asks me where the xen pickup point is, im pretty rude to him because thats part of my character (i dont directly insult him but i guess he picks up on the dismissiveness), he asks me if im going to take him to it or not, i say no, he decides to initiate a fight out of nowhere
we begin with rolls. i seem to be winning. his character tries to tackle mine to the ground and i try to step out of the way - i want to roll an agility based perk for this, and i let him know that this is what i want to do, but because im kinda new to this server i try to type /roll speed and get a Generic roll instead. i ask him to hold on while i find the right attribute. i find Agility, roll for it instead, and this roll of mine happens to win over his. Because my earlier Generic roll would've technically lost me the roll fight, he accuses me of cheating my way around the fight. i dont view this sort of thing as a competition, i think fightRP should be consensual so i try to be patient and explain the issue again - meanwhile he's strafing around as im typing which is a pretty rude gesture for a medium we like to perceive as slow paced, so i try to calm him down and i get a bit stern about it and he calls me a dumbass on top of his nonstop accusations, so i decide im not going to sit there and put up with someone of this kind of attitude at 5 AM with presumably no admins on - so i call him a retard and walk away. He trails me aggressively and tries to harass me in LOOC into getting back to the fight, but I don't. So he PMs me threatening a ban, we have a little spat, I grow enough sense somewhere along the line to let it be, and that's that.
Let me be clear, I'm not fuming about this whole thing, nor am I afraid of being banned, nor am I ashamed of avoiding the roleplay scenario given what happened - I just think this guy stepped way out of line and deserves consequence
How long do you think they should be banned for?: I don't know, a week I guess? I don't know how you guys deal with this sort of thing but I definitely think he was obnoxious beyond redemption and needs some sort of a ban
Evidence to support your reasoning (Evidence must be clear and it could be logs, pictures or video):
+ a picture of him knowingly blocking my path to harass me in LOOC
I didn't get an admin response to my /help request which I'm not saying to accuse your staff team of negligence, just to prove that I've resorted to other measures here before escalating to a ban request
heres the PMs
his only message after this is
[PM] Alphonse Reiner (Z1001): and there it is, the salt lmao
but i dont reply
Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?: N/A
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30132309
Their Steam Name(s): Z1001 (i think)
Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:188436675
Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: dont know
Why do you want them to be banned?: Being a prick, following me around to harass me in LOOC, harrassing me in PMs, threatening to get me banned because I didn't want to put up with him being a prick at 5 AM over some fight roleplay we could have easily sorted out
ok now i start from the beginning:
this happened about 30-60 mins ago from the time i post this
a guy comes up to me IC and asks me where the xen pickup point is, im pretty rude to him because thats part of my character (i dont directly insult him but i guess he picks up on the dismissiveness), he asks me if im going to take him to it or not, i say no, he decides to initiate a fight out of nowhere
we begin with rolls. i seem to be winning. his character tries to tackle mine to the ground and i try to step out of the way - i want to roll an agility based perk for this, and i let him know that this is what i want to do, but because im kinda new to this server i try to type /roll speed and get a Generic roll instead. i ask him to hold on while i find the right attribute. i find Agility, roll for it instead, and this roll of mine happens to win over his. Because my earlier Generic roll would've technically lost me the roll fight, he accuses me of cheating my way around the fight. i dont view this sort of thing as a competition, i think fightRP should be consensual so i try to be patient and explain the issue again - meanwhile he's strafing around as im typing which is a pretty rude gesture for a medium we like to perceive as slow paced, so i try to calm him down and i get a bit stern about it and he calls me a dumbass on top of his nonstop accusations, so i decide im not going to sit there and put up with someone of this kind of attitude at 5 AM with presumably no admins on - so i call him a retard and walk away. He trails me aggressively and tries to harass me in LOOC into getting back to the fight, but I don't. So he PMs me threatening a ban, we have a little spat, I grow enough sense somewhere along the line to let it be, and that's that.
Let me be clear, I'm not fuming about this whole thing, nor am I afraid of being banned, nor am I ashamed of avoiding the roleplay scenario given what happened - I just think this guy stepped way out of line and deserves consequence
How long do you think they should be banned for?: I don't know, a week I guess? I don't know how you guys deal with this sort of thing but I definitely think he was obnoxious beyond redemption and needs some sort of a ban
Evidence to support your reasoning (Evidence must be clear and it could be logs, pictures or video):
+ a picture of him knowingly blocking my path to harass me in LOOC
I didn't get an admin response to my /help request which I'm not saying to accuse your staff team of negligence, just to prove that I've resorted to other measures here before escalating to a ban request
heres the PMs
his only message after this is
[PM] Alphonse Reiner (Z1001): and there it is, the salt lmao
but i dont reply
Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?: N/A
Last edited: