Forest Guy
New member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Forest Guy
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:599117810
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Hiros
How long is the ban for?: Perma
The reason you were banned?: 'hacking'
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: All I did was destroy a combine lock on one of my characters. I found one near the warehouse near the back of the city, and planned an escape route beforehand though the train tracks. I wanted to have fun and destroy a Combine lock, here are the logs of me roleplaying it properly. I even checked for crime before I destroyed the lock.
I began to roleplay taking down the lock. As soon as the lock fell I ran (roleplayed with a /me) and followed my escape route though the traintracks into the slums where I was met with a ban as I neared the Outlands to my escape.
How is destroying a Combine lock hacking? It lets me punch it. Below I have posted the logs and context of all the roleplay I did. I was banned while I was typing a /me of escaping to the Outlands, so that /me was not in logs.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
(here is the notification showing there is enough CP's to commit the crime)
There are enough CPs online to commit crime.
(here is me roleplaying kicking down the lock)
*** Luciel Mondwin starts to break the lock, kicking it down
(when the lock was a few hits from being broken I typed this /me out so I did not have to wait and type it while CP's ran to the location)
*** Luciel Mondwin as soon as the lock broke, she ran
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None. I destroyed the lock by myself.
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:599117810
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Hiros
How long is the ban for?: Perma
The reason you were banned?: 'hacking'
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: All I did was destroy a combine lock on one of my characters. I found one near the warehouse near the back of the city, and planned an escape route beforehand though the train tracks. I wanted to have fun and destroy a Combine lock, here are the logs of me roleplaying it properly. I even checked for crime before I destroyed the lock.
I began to roleplay taking down the lock. As soon as the lock fell I ran (roleplayed with a /me) and followed my escape route though the traintracks into the slums where I was met with a ban as I neared the Outlands to my escape.
How is destroying a Combine lock hacking? It lets me punch it. Below I have posted the logs and context of all the roleplay I did. I was banned while I was typing a /me of escaping to the Outlands, so that /me was not in logs.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
(here is the notification showing there is enough CP's to commit the crime)
There are enough CPs online to commit crime.
(here is me roleplaying kicking down the lock)
*** Luciel Mondwin starts to break the lock, kicking it down
(when the lock was a few hits from being broken I typed this /me out so I did not have to wait and type it while CP's ran to the location)
*** Luciel Mondwin as soon as the lock broke, she ran
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None. I destroyed the lock by myself.