--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Sheepyk
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088
  • *Timezone: GMT 0
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Vladimir Kurov
  • *Character Role: Security
  • *Brief summary of the character: Kurov is a standard Russian male, he always does things “by the book” rarely deviating from standard protocol, however, this doesn’t mean he won’t, it all depends on how arsed he can be at the time.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: The idea of playing a Security guard is very appealing to me, I like the idea of being relied upon to assure nothing goes wrong or no one is where they shouldn’t be. I feel I can do this role justice
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself: Scotland, furry, 17, not much else
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nah don’t think so
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: A lot of folk yeah
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The combine and the world building, as well as the story telling of course!

Dock Worker is now open for anyone and doesn't need to be applied for, you can join onto the server and make a character when the event starts

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Fiery
  • *Steam ID: My Steam 64 ID 76561198120414264 and my Steam 32 ID STEAM_0:0:80074268
  • *Discord Name & ID: Fiery#1260
  • *Timezone: MST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Boian Dascălu
  • *Character Role: Crane Operator
  • *Brief summary of the character: A 21-year-old 5'10 Caucasian man weighs around 163lbs. Instead of a full beard and mustache, he has whiskers where his beard and mustache would be. He has hazel eyes and browning blonde hair. His personality is quite upbeat, but a little anxious as this is his first day on the job as he was recently hired.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Even though you don't think about it too much, it's interesting to move around cranes in an RP sense. Probably one of the more unique jobs, even though... well, it's a crane operator. Anyways it sounds interesting to me, so that is why.
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes, with some individuals from former communities I've been in, and some that are in the Short Stories staff team.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half-Life?: The environments and atmospheres you get to explore and experience.

Part two will occur at the same time at 7:00 PM GMT, hope to see you all there once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back