Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Better Crafting Information

swagile

Reble Wrangler
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
354
1. I noticed that some of the items you can breakdown do not actually tell you what you will get when you break them down in the crafting menu. For new players, this really sucks, and even I don't know exactly what everything breaks down into despite fiddling with the menu for a month now. I believe that breakdowns should tell you exactly what you get when you use the option.

2. Also, a way to click on subsidary recipes of bigger recipes to instantly go to that item. For example, a bandana requires adhesive and cloth. Having the option to click the adhesive to know exactly what you need for it is a big QoL; it might not be much for bandana's, but mid to higher tier items require MULTIPLE components both high and low, so it gets confusing and tiresome having to switch back and forth to keep everything in track.

Basically right now you need an actual excel sheet to craft or really good memory and thats kinda not good design.
 
Something I'd like personally is that writing the name of an item in the search bar would also show you items you can craft with it.

So, for example, I would like it if I could write "Plastic Sheet" in the crafting search bar and see all the recipes that use plastic sheets
 
Also I forgot to add; an option to "craft all".

By that I mean instead of having to click an option 100 times, you can "craft all" in one go.

An example being if you have 8 plastic garbage, instead of clicking the "craft lighter" option 4 times, you can click "craft all" and craft all 4 lighters in 1 go.

For bulk crafting, ESPECIALLY for components, this is a godsend if added.
 
Can be looked into
 
Back
Top