lost&found
New member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2026
- Messages
- 24
- Thread Author
- #1
a work in progress

for the first time in what felt like years, I decorated this cage, believing it would remain for long. And for a time I felt that I was above all the chaos, and here I am, abandoning it.
There won't be another, will there?
no matter
complex social phenomena can be reduced to biological explanations, such as genetics, hormones, or brain structures. Social behavior, cultural norms, and societal structures are ultimately determined by biological factors.

for the first time in what felt like years, I decorated this cage, believing it would remain for long. And for a time I felt that I was above all the chaos, and here I am, abandoning it.
There won't be another, will there?
no matter
biochemicals
I would rather not need it. Circumstances dictate otherwise. More familiar with toxins than I am. Necessary.
prescriptions
Reliable in measured doses, never consume when bleeding.
Made everything look brighter for a time. Quite drab without it, a shame we've run out; it served its purpose.
Last edited: