TheOriginalBlicky
New member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Blicky.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146564360.
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Votton.
How long is the ban for?: Indefinitely.
The reason you were banned?: ALT accounts, Harassing in DMs and lying.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned because this ban was over a year ago and I have matured since then, I recognize that what I had done on such a flourishing and great community left a negative impact indefinitely amongst the staff team and fellow players. I wish to apologize on my own behalf to all of you for the harassment, the "trolling" and the lying. When my friend and I first joined Willard, we had a blast and I regret getting banned from the community as a whole. Hopefully the administrative team can forgive me for my transgressions and allow me to plead my case and appeal it because I would love nothing more than to get involved with the community again and have a fresh start with opportunities ahead of myself with undoubtedly the best known HL2RP community. Once again, I apologize for my behavior and I assure you that if my case is heard and I am able to appeal this, it will not happen again because I was stupid, disrespectful and ignorant at the time and I won't allow that to ruin this experience again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146564360.
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Votton.
How long is the ban for?: Indefinitely.
The reason you were banned?: ALT accounts, Harassing in DMs and lying.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned because this ban was over a year ago and I have matured since then, I recognize that what I had done on such a flourishing and great community left a negative impact indefinitely amongst the staff team and fellow players. I wish to apologize on my own behalf to all of you for the harassment, the "trolling" and the lying. When my friend and I first joined Willard, we had a blast and I regret getting banned from the community as a whole. Hopefully the administrative team can forgive me for my transgressions and allow me to plead my case and appeal it because I would love nothing more than to get involved with the community again and have a fresh start with opportunities ahead of myself with undoubtedly the best known HL2RP community. Once again, I apologize for my behavior and I assure you that if my case is heard and I am able to appeal this, it will not happen again because I was stupid, disrespectful and ignorant at the time and I won't allow that to ruin this experience again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A.



