Bobby Lee
Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2022
- Messages
- 56
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Bobby Lee
SteamID:https: 76561198139551893
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Freudeka
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?: Racism and LTARP (I logged while in civil protections custody also saying the n word )
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Wondering if i can get a reduced sentence or possible unban, Its been a few months and I've come to realize I made a mistake, if i can not get the perm reduced I would atleast like to apologise to you first hand Freudeka, i just wanted to say sorry for saying that and yea thats about it that was completely out of line and wrong on my end, ultimately i was just really salty at losing the char and the way that the whole situation played out I handled it in the completely wrong way as it was kind of my first serious Character i put a lot of time into btw i dont have any previous bans as I take the rules and experience of your server seriously this is my one and only ban and its a perm if I could get just a secound chance I would only respect the environment andthe rules that come with it
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: none sorry i cant record
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) sorry also i dont remember anyone involved just some of the civil protection and i think Freudeka would have saw me do it i think
SteamID:https: 76561198139551893
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Freudeka
How long is the ban for?: Forever
The reason you were banned?: Racism and LTARP (I logged while in civil protections custody also saying the n word )
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Wondering if i can get a reduced sentence or possible unban, Its been a few months and I've come to realize I made a mistake, if i can not get the perm reduced I would atleast like to apologise to you first hand Freudeka, i just wanted to say sorry for saying that and yea thats about it that was completely out of line and wrong on my end, ultimately i was just really salty at losing the char and the way that the whole situation played out I handled it in the completely wrong way as it was kind of my first serious Character i put a lot of time into btw i dont have any previous bans as I take the rules and experience of your server seriously this is my one and only ban and its a perm if I could get just a secound chance I would only respect the environment andthe rules that come with it
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: none sorry i cant record
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) sorry also i dont remember anyone involved just some of the civil protection and i think Freudeka would have saw me do it i think
Last edited: