Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed Bolted Benches can be picked up

FieldersNL

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
GALUNGA
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
232
  1. Bug: Any bolted down benches can be picked up.
  2. Description: Any benches that are bolted down can be picked up if you have the inventory space. I figured this out on accident. I tried both chemistry and then crafting workbench.
  3. Errors/time: None
  4. Images/recording (optional):
 
Yes, if you are the owner of the bench, you can pick it up regardless of its status
 
Yes, if you are the owner of the bench, you can pick it up regardless of its status
I picked up a crafting workbench that wasn't mine afterwards, it was bolted too but still allowed me to pick it up. Unless it's a group privillege that allows everyone in the group to pick up each other's benches
 
Hello @FieldersNL

A few others and I were unable to recreate this issue so I will be considering this fixed.

Thank you for reporting!
 
Back
Top