Dog
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2020
- Messages
- 241
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello, I am the local Dog of Willard that also happens to be the adjutant-director for the BRI.
I heard we have BRI Biolocks and Cards, but something is wrong with them oocly that prevents them from working as told by the BRI director known as Lemon.
We have the issue of randoms entering into the BRI staff room and BRI labs with the potential problem of people literally unbolting our workbenches and stealing 'em. In addition, randoms will often enter in as we talk about sensitive research topics (for example, a homeless man made a sandwich and then offered it to us while we were in our office).
The Fluffy Dog requests aid as I don't want [blue man trousers] entering into the lab and then requesting that he can eat the live xeno-samples and turning himself into [blue man trousers | 100 feet tentacle cock (HIDDEN)].
I heard we have BRI Biolocks and Cards, but something is wrong with them oocly that prevents them from working as told by the BRI director known as Lemon.
We have the issue of randoms entering into the BRI staff room and BRI labs with the potential problem of people literally unbolting our workbenches and stealing 'em. In addition, randoms will often enter in as we talk about sensitive research topics (for example, a homeless man made a sandwich and then offered it to us while we were in our office).
The Fluffy Dog requests aid as I don't want [blue man trousers] entering into the lab and then requesting that he can eat the live xeno-samples and turning himself into [blue man trousers | 100 feet tentacle cock (HIDDEN)].