Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brian Postman

Malic

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
373
<:: Loading: Chief Censor Profile ::>
​
Terence_McKenna-1976.jpgTerence_McKenna-1976.jpgTerence_McKenna-1976.jpgTerence_McKenna-1976.jpgTerence_McKenna-1976.jpg
Full Name:​
Brian Postman​
<:: ::>​
Father:​
Nathan​
CID:​
62650​
<:: ::>​
Mother:​
Veronica ​
Status:​
Asset​
<:: ::>​
Sister:​
Lisa​
DOB:​
5/5/1998​
<:: ::>
Location:​
City 24​
Age:​
23​
<:: ::>​
Residence:​
Nexus​

History:
​
Brian was separated from his parents at the age of 7 and sent to the Eschelon Program far far away for an education. He remembers being very sad about this, but he did not cry; he was simply too afraid.

After not very much time at all he grew accustomed to doing and saying the things that needed to be done and said to be treated well. Brian excelled as much at obedience as he did in his classes, and was soon put through supplemental managerial training courses after scoring exceptionally on testing.

Within Eschelon's advanced courses he found himself drawn to an increasingly alien understanding of the human mind. Upon graduation he found himself shuffled around the world managing the production and proliferation of a new era of psycho-socio-engineering.
​



​

Union Date 018-10-08​

​
An allotment of time has passed since my demotion and subsequent promotion, and still I do not comprehend the many aspects which lead to the present circumstances. My training in Advanced Narrative Management did not prepare me for the political developments behind the scenes of City 24. I do not aim to make that same mistake. I shall remain attentive to such aspects of society, despite my opinion that they are futile at best and perhaps destructive.

My near death experience still lingers with occasionally sensations at the base of the skull. How fortunate I was to have been delivered back to Echelon in time for Union advancements to see me back in on relative peace. I can even make my neck slightly longer than I could before now, and turn it around almost all the way backwards, but I do not think that I should do such a thing around fellow humans so as to avoid invoking a fear response.

I believe I am starting to understand people less on a clinical level and more on an actual level. The way communication works is not like the textbooks say, there is a fuzziness to the outer edges of communication I doubt even the upcoming Linguistic developments can entirely sheer off. Perhaps these creatures known as humans are simply too detailed to fully convey what they mean at any given time. Perhaps communication is not as much a science as I was told.

​

Union Date 018-11-03​


For a long while I thought my purpose was the one that was provided to me by others. Now I see that ones purpose must be self determined. Teleology may be Magical Thinking, but human beings make decisions. This fact is self evident. It necessarily stands to reason that these decisions can determine and attenuate the world such that it adjusts the available array of decisions others might experience and lean towards. My job is arranging this.

How then do I decide? I must trust my discernment. But from where is that discernment derived? An elaborate and ever expanding web of responses to my decisions; each one rolling into the next. People and myself have already made decisions long before the actual moment of choice plays out, it is not the present condition alterations that must be done to adjust present actions, but present conditions need be changed to alter future actions specifically.

​


Character Opinions:
​
1-9-9 Seemed stressed.

0-2-0 Seemed quite capable.


7-2-1 Better, yet...

?-?-? Sent my Relays.

?-?-? Attacked me.

0-3-4 Seemed rather promising.

0-5-1 Appears friendly.
 
Last edited:
the basement dweller (go add 0-2-0 or somethin)
 
It's a shame the Combine came, this guy would've made a great redditor.

Add 0-3-4
 
add larry leckman, or whatever number or some shit 60051?
 
Back
Top