BurgerWithOnion
Active member
- Joined
- May 9, 2022
- Messages
- 98
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello, I have just woken up due to about 20 DM's saying I have just received a ban on Willard, I have always been sure to never break any rules on the server and been super careful with that considering that this server is super serious and I hold it miles above the rest. Nuke has just told me that I have been banned and removed from the faction for avoiding a CP sweep and I can assure nothing like that has happened on purpose, there must be some kind of mistake. Please allow me to explain my situation.
So I first went off into the sewer when I logged on and saw Xov'Ariss(The other free vort.) in the sewers with my vortal sensing, so I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and headed down to go meet him. I met him and a friendly alien grunt near the entrance of the sewers, we talked in the open for about maybe 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes we heard a ton of SMG shots and CP radio chatter, after we noticed the chatter and gunshots were getting closer so we decided to move to avoid the possibility of a fight.
We dropped down on the subway drop off, and stayed in that small area before you head down into the canals because we considered it to be safe. We sat here for another good 10 or 15 minutes, we could still hear the gun shots from time to time, there was another masked rebel down there with us, he was mainly using his radio. The xen grunt was hostile towards the rebel so me and Xov were trying to keep the rebel safe. During the last 5 minutes of our stay in that spot there were no more gunshots to be heard, and on the radio I heard someone say they think the sweep is over. So we decided to move, Xov and the grunt hopped down off of the ladder and I stayed at the top to explain to the rebel to wait a few more minutes so me and Xov could get the grunt far enough away so that the rebel would not be injured. During the end of our conversation an admin phys gunned me off of the ladder and we started to head to the extract.
On our way to the ladder I heard someone trailing behind us, I knew It wasn't a CP because when they run it plays a different running sound. So it's been a good maybe 20-25 minutes since I entered the sewers, and In the last 5 or so minutes there was from what we could tell no more CP's in the sewers. We also thought it was a safe bet considering our time in the sewers. Nearing the Grunt den I looked back and noticed a rebel following us at a distance underneath the garage door. So then we decided to hop into the vent and escape, while me and Xov were crawling through the vent we heard more gun shots and the sound of a hivehand being shot. We assumed it was the alien grunt fighting the rebel, me and Xov made our sneaky escape unspotted from under triumph to the slums stash where I then placed all of my Illegal items. Xov said he had to go to bed, I said goodbye and then he hopped off, I then not long after decided to hop off with him being really tired. I figured it would be fine for me to hop off considering the following. 1: I was never shot at or spotted by a CP. 2: We were down there for a good 25 minutes and to us it looked like the sweep was over, therefore we thought it was safe to leave. 3: No one was actively chasing us that we knew of and it had been another few minutes for our escape, and I confirmed this by staying on a bit longer than Xov to see if anyone would come looking for us, and finally. 4: There was no CP radio chatter, movement or announcements in the slums at all, so I could with a high degree of certainty assume that we were not being chased. Shortly after logging off I decided to ask a few questions about the alien grunts in the discord, then went to my bed to sleep completely under the impression that I have not broken any rules.
First off, I would like to say I'm really sorry about this. I have never gone out of my way to break any of the server rules on purpose nor have I up until this point. I love this server and my Vortigaunt whitelist, and I have always tried my best to keep things clean and abide by the rules at all times. If I knew I was breaking any rules I would have absolutely stayed on despite being tired, however I did not know this. I'm hoping that we can get this sorted out and it will all be a bad dream. This is a UK server and I am PST on the west side of Canada and usually have to stay up late or get up early in order to play, and sometimes it can be hard, but I do it because I love playing here.
I hope we can get this figured out,
Thank you.
So I first went off into the sewer when I logged on and saw Xov'Ariss(The other free vort.) in the sewers with my vortal sensing, so I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and headed down to go meet him. I met him and a friendly alien grunt near the entrance of the sewers, we talked in the open for about maybe 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes we heard a ton of SMG shots and CP radio chatter, after we noticed the chatter and gunshots were getting closer so we decided to move to avoid the possibility of a fight.
We dropped down on the subway drop off, and stayed in that small area before you head down into the canals because we considered it to be safe. We sat here for another good 10 or 15 minutes, we could still hear the gun shots from time to time, there was another masked rebel down there with us, he was mainly using his radio. The xen grunt was hostile towards the rebel so me and Xov were trying to keep the rebel safe. During the last 5 minutes of our stay in that spot there were no more gunshots to be heard, and on the radio I heard someone say they think the sweep is over. So we decided to move, Xov and the grunt hopped down off of the ladder and I stayed at the top to explain to the rebel to wait a few more minutes so me and Xov could get the grunt far enough away so that the rebel would not be injured. During the end of our conversation an admin phys gunned me off of the ladder and we started to head to the extract.
On our way to the ladder I heard someone trailing behind us, I knew It wasn't a CP because when they run it plays a different running sound. So it's been a good maybe 20-25 minutes since I entered the sewers, and In the last 5 or so minutes there was from what we could tell no more CP's in the sewers. We also thought it was a safe bet considering our time in the sewers. Nearing the Grunt den I looked back and noticed a rebel following us at a distance underneath the garage door. So then we decided to hop into the vent and escape, while me and Xov were crawling through the vent we heard more gun shots and the sound of a hivehand being shot. We assumed it was the alien grunt fighting the rebel, me and Xov made our sneaky escape unspotted from under triumph to the slums stash where I then placed all of my Illegal items. Xov said he had to go to bed, I said goodbye and then he hopped off, I then not long after decided to hop off with him being really tired. I figured it would be fine for me to hop off considering the following. 1: I was never shot at or spotted by a CP. 2: We were down there for a good 25 minutes and to us it looked like the sweep was over, therefore we thought it was safe to leave. 3: No one was actively chasing us that we knew of and it had been another few minutes for our escape, and I confirmed this by staying on a bit longer than Xov to see if anyone would come looking for us, and finally. 4: There was no CP radio chatter, movement or announcements in the slums at all, so I could with a high degree of certainty assume that we were not being chased. Shortly after logging off I decided to ask a few questions about the alien grunts in the discord, then went to my bed to sleep completely under the impression that I have not broken any rules.
First off, I would like to say I'm really sorry about this. I have never gone out of my way to break any of the server rules on purpose nor have I up until this point. I love this server and my Vortigaunt whitelist, and I have always tried my best to keep things clean and abide by the rules at all times. If I knew I was breaking any rules I would have absolutely stayed on despite being tired, however I did not know this. I'm hoping that we can get this sorted out and it will all be a bad dream. This is a UK server and I am PST on the west side of Canada and usually have to stay up late or get up early in order to play, and sometimes it can be hard, but I do it because I love playing here.
I hope we can get this figured out,
Thank you.
