Armenian Union
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2023
- Messages
- 158
- Thread Author
- #1
One strike of a pen and all my headaches would disappear.
Yet I am inhibited from doing so.
The complacency expected of me is suffocating, as if I am to maintain and respect the same guidelines for those who came before me.
We have a city to change.
Yet I am inhibited from doing so.
The complacency expected of me is suffocating, as if I am to maintain and respect the same guidelines for those who came before me.
We have a city to change.
You approach the terminal, slotting your ID card inside.
You scroll past various documents before landing on one that catches your eye.
CALLAWAY'S FORUM #003
CALLAWAY’S FORUM 17/07/21 - Blog #003 REASON TRIUMPHS OVER INSANITY By Chairman Wyatt Callaway THE IMAGE OF CITY 24 Good evening, dear reader, I’ve recently returned from a visit to City 13 for the ‘Universal Exposition’. Very much a show of strength for City 13, an image of wealth, organise...
Last edited: