Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Journal Camp Genua Expedition!

AgathaL

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
337
Accessing the terminals, you realise that something other than digital newspapers have been published...

It's a...digital journal?


<LOADING...>​

Doe from the CCDE here. I attended the recent workers' expedition to "Camp Genua" and captured many valuable pictures from my personal experience. Before we begin, I must make it absolutely clear that this expedition was a smashing success. While it is true that there were quite a few challenges along the way, our diligent protectors, workers and doctors of Industrial-24 pulled through.

First thing first, you will notice the ongoing weather anomaly south of the camp's location. It is a hauntingly beautiful sight did not effect the Camp in any capacity.
1710170998803.png1710170883426.png


The camp was not that great for human habitation in the beginning, but our workers quickly overcame the difficulties to establish a self-sufficient site for other workers to move in. Like the local well, it was filled with undrinkable water at first, but our boys at the CWU filtrated it in a day!
1710171217693.png1710171278421.png

1710171356836.png
I think we managed to set up a sustainable farm as well. Though, unfortunately, I was not around to capture those images.

<- This was a handful of hours after the Civil Workers did their magic.

A common misconception I heard at both the camp and back in Industrial-24 is the question about OIL. Turns out, it was never about oil to begin with. Most of our working hours were spent at the local mining outposts, extracting valuable minerals for transportation or establishing foundational facilities for continued mining operations.

Honestly, it was quite confusing, but I remember hearing one of the assigned administrators that the OIL in the name of this expedition was METAPHORICAL.


1710171858036.png1710171881608.pngThis was the mine that we worked in. It had an elevator, equipment, and an infested mine.
1710172364932.png



There were simply too many pictures taken. I will try to showcase most of the interesting ones in sections. I will show the colourful personality that led us, our Protectors at work, what was it like working in an infestation, and finally, the workers themselves.

Stay tuned!

- Doe, CCDE.
 
Last edited:
Colourful Character - Mister Baron

This man is one of the administrators that oversaw the site - Adminstrative Director of Sectorial Operations, Mister Baron.

There were two other but I forgot their names.

Mister Baron was definitely the most...eccentric of the three. Baron's the person dressed in all white.

He posed for almost every picture.

1710174092133.png1710174116715.png1710174257735.png1710174307750.png1710174391872.png1710174469335.png1710174521154.png
1710174788148.png


Oh yeah, the other two...
1710174646167.png1710174743410.png1710174692728.png
 
Colourful Character - Mister Baron

This man is one of the administrators that oversaw the site - Adminstrative Director of Sectorial Operations, Mister Baron.

There were two other but I forgot their names.

Mister Baron was definitely the most...eccentric of the three. Baron's the person dressed in all white.

He posed for almost every picture.

View attachment 32298View attachment 32299View attachment 32303View attachment 32304View attachment 32306View attachment 32307View attachment 32308
View attachment 32312


Oh yeah, the other two...
View attachment 32309View attachment 32311View attachment 32310
 
Apologies for the hiatus! Writer's block, tends to happen. Now, without further ado, let's get onto the Civil Protection! As usual, they did an excellent job in protecting the camp and the workers.

1710691435349.png1710691456385.png
1710691524381.png1710691585796.png1710691609427.png
1710691657849.png1710691692232.png


For the sake of simplicity, I will include our work in the infestation on this entry as well! It was wild in there but we never doubted the capacity of our Protectors. We had to extract minerals from an infested section of the cave. Most of us had surgical masks and it seems that was adequate protection against these particular spores.
1710691836425.png1710691889380.png1710691927879.png1710691994029.png1710692024016.png



 
I encountered something odd within the infested cave as well. Within one of the branching paths accessible via the holes on the cave walls, I and a unit found an underground pond within the cave system...just, take a look for yourself. There were fishes living inside the pond as well, *big* and small.

1710692147501.png1710692166767.png1710692184667.png

1710692293935.png1710692310184.png
 
And finally...the people. Group photos, requested pictures, you name it. They are all here.
You might recognise yourself in one of these pictures. If so, feel good about the fact that we all did such an excellent job!

And this marks the last entry. Until next time, and glory!



1710692446973.png1710692461908.png1710692502365.png1710692528828.png1710692547392.png1710692565538.png1710692600366.png
 
How are you not dead from this much badassery? I love every screenshot in this thread.
 
Back
Top