Parsil
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2021
- Messages
- 170
- Thread Author
- #1
Bug: I can't access the transaction logs of a specific person.
Description: Everytime i check the transaction logs of Zoey Grodno it shows a blank page, throwing an error code in the console. I can access everyone else's transaction logs, but specifically not hers. I believe this has to do with the amount of credits she's holding (over 2000), but i'm no developer.
Errors/time: When i click the transaction logs button on the PDA, it prints this in the console:
NetStream: 'ixDatafileReplyTransactionLogs'
gamemodes/helix/gamemode/core/libs/thirdparty/sh_pon.lua:398: attempt to call a nil value
Images/recording (optional):
What the Datapad shows (nothing)
The error in the Problems tab
Description: Everytime i check the transaction logs of Zoey Grodno it shows a blank page, throwing an error code in the console. I can access everyone else's transaction logs, but specifically not hers. I believe this has to do with the amount of credits she's holding (over 2000), but i'm no developer.
Errors/time: When i click the transaction logs button on the PDA, it prints this in the console:
NetStream: 'ixDatafileReplyTransactionLogs'
gamemodes/helix/gamemode/core/libs/thirdparty/sh_pon.lua:398: attempt to call a nil value
Images/recording (optional):
What the Datapad shows (nothing)
The error in the Problems tab