Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

Member
Protector
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
41
  1. Bug: Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler
  2. Description: The high-end trader gave me a new option to choose my delivery location (I assume because I recently reached level 20 smuggling) but once opening the menu for it, I wasn't able to see any locations to choose from. You can see this better in the video embedded below.
  3. Errors/time: There were no client-side errors displayed in my consoles. I noticed this at around 00:10 on the 2nd of April
  4. Images/recording
 
Hey! Tested this today and looks like that smuggler is working perfectly fine. At least for me, that is. I suspect it might have had something to do with renamed smuggler caches. I'll take another look later to see if the issue comes back. If it does, it has to do with a certain pickup in the rotation.
 
Has this happened again? If not, it was probably due to renamed smuggler caches as Neonity mentioned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top