Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Can't escape S2K

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamCF
  • Start date Start date
A

AdamCF

Guest
1633887890436.png
'inf seconds'
also, 32 player fights? why doesnt anyone forcefully end them
 
I'll reply to this as I witnessed this. I think you were on a CP character initially where TBC was triggered, but you managed to switch characters later on, but the TBC still remained on the other character.
 
I'll reply to this as I witnessed this. I think you were on a CP character initially where TBC was triggered, but you managed to switch characters later on, but the TBC still remained on the other character.
I escaped the fight (eventually), and switched. was then immediately put back into the fight as I spawned next to a CP
 
This isn't really a bug. In S2K combat, time is calculated based on the active players in the fight. The more power, the more time is added on until it eventually decides to go infinite. The moment it drops down back to a reasonable number, it will reset and start a countdown to end the fight. This is just how S2K systems work.

If you are stuck in a S2K fight, we recommend contacting staff in order to end it.
 
Back
Top