Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Can't switch radio channels to script radios

Dej

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
358
  1. Bug: Unable to use /sc or /setchannel to change to channels from script radios (handheld, long range radio, etc)
  2. Description: This is on my CP char, switching between TAC channels work completely fine. But I am unable to switch to the channels provided by the handheld and long-range radios, I've tried getting new radio scripts, reloading chars, rejoining, respawning. I just type /sc 10 or /sc 1-1 for example and nothing happens.
  3. Errors/time: Since OCIN went offline. No errors show up.
 
I found that you need to turn the radios off and on to select which channel you want to be on. Try it, it's hard for me to explain.

The first radio that you turn on will the channel you broadcast on.
 
Back
Top