swagile Reble Wrangler Joined Sep 24, 2021 Messages 354 Nov 20, 2021 Thread Author #1 Please add a CBU radio much like CWU that has a new channel called CBU, and a CCA-CBU channel. And give MOC radio automatic access to CBU radio. Need it for the new CBU faction, thank you.
Please add a CBU radio much like CWU that has a new channel called CBU, and a CCA-CBU channel. And give MOC radio automatic access to CBU radio. Need it for the new CBU faction, thank you.
Robert British Swan ENG Server Management Developer Staff Team Joined Jul 9, 2019 Messages 2,056 Nov 20, 2021 #2 da faq is a CBU. outta the loop
Noh I LOVE CITRUS! Joined Sep 4, 2021 Messages 173 Nov 21, 2021 #3 Robert said: da faq is a CBU. outta the loop Click to expand... Civil Business Union. The separation of CWU so that the CBU is it's own entity.
Robert said: da faq is a CBU. outta the loop Click to expand... Civil Business Union. The separation of CWU so that the CBU is it's own entity.
swagile Reble Wrangler Joined Sep 24, 2021 Messages 354 Nov 21, 2021 Thread Author #4 Robert said: da faq is a CBU. outta the loop Click to expand... Noh said: Civil Business Union. The separation of CWU so that the CBU is it's own entity. Click to expand... This. I asked in discord but got no response so I just made this instead.
Robert said: da faq is a CBU. outta the loop Click to expand... Noh said: Civil Business Union. The separation of CWU so that the CBU is it's own entity. Click to expand... This. I asked in discord but got no response so I just made this instead.