Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cereal food

Divine

Mr. Ex-Big Cheese
Gamemaster
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
508
I know, I know. There’s a LOT to work on, and only more and more suggestions piling up… but it would be realistic for civilians to be eating bland boring cereals or grains right? Fresh steaks and salmon isn’t all that oppressive or gritty. Relying on cereals, paste, and fruit would be much cooler. Just look at this image…

565985BC-D108-4514-A99F-A8747FA84DF8.jpeg
 
Yes, but no. The Combine has to give real reasons for people to become loyal. Better food, better money, better housing, better attitude from Civil Protection, ability to wear clothes, power... Those are actual reasons for people to become loyalists. If you give them cereal instead of steak, you just you know... Take away one of the reasons why, and I doubt the combine would do that.

A loyalist is also more valuable to the Combine than a CP for example.
 
Declined

We're reducing the amount of "modern" foods currently, this is too much in that direction
 
Back
Top