CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status Update

Ceres: Off-World is now only five days away, and we have a potential amount of 23 players to show up on the day. We have single openings for a serviceman and a biotic. I'd also urge anyone who hasn't applied yet to apply for the Vindico Administrator position. The more submissions the better. Worker slots are always open.

Any questions relating to the event can be relayed to me on discord preferably, but much will remain secret until encountered on Ceres.​

--- Section One ---
-------------------------------
*Steam Name: General_OrcA
*Steam Id: Steam_76561199149030942
*Discord Name and ID: General Craw419#9525.
*Timezone (GMT+1).

--- Section Two ---
--------------------------------
*Role you're applying for: Worker
*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation: Murder of One Female and One Civil Protection Officer aswell as Attempted Murder of another Civil Protection officer.

*Character Name: Seamus "Pint" O'Quinn

*Brief summary of the character: Seamus is a Irish Man in his Early 30s who Originally came from City 9 in Dublin before being Transfered Off-world for The Murder of his Wife "Sinead Connolly" and the Murder of a Civil Protection officer who was 'Simply doing his Duty as a Servant of the Universal Union'..........Or...atleast that's what the papers said. Seamus Is quiet and usually keeps to himself. He doesn't really like to talk to people much and always prefers to be behind a workline where he can Get away from his thoughts and memories. And focus on work...because work is all he has left.

*Why do you want to play this character:? On the Main HL2 server I usually play Either Loyalist of CMU Workers and I've always wanted to play as The Lowest Class and to scrounge up a living for the character but I never really got around to it but now I have my opportunity.

---Section Three---
----------------------------------
*Tell us about yourself?: I've always been a fan of Gmod RP's and I've always been a Huge fan of the Half Life series so I have a good bit of experience of Gmod RP's over the Last few years and I would say this would be my first time applying for a Short Story so it's intrequing and I would love to try it out.

*Are you new to Willard Networks?: I mean that really depends on what 'New' means to you I have been playing on the server for about a month now.

*Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks: I Recognise some names from other RP servers I've been in the past but other than that not really but it's always good to meet new people.

*What's your favourite thing about Half Life?: Well I've always been a fan of Half Life for years but The thing I love the Most by far is the Lore and Story as its just amazing how the Enviournments have changed since the Combine came and how The Government's of the world which have ruled us all for over hundreds of years get crushes within 7 hours by a newcomer.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
-------------------------------
*Steam Name: General_OrcA
*Steam Id: Steam_76561199149030942
*Discord Name and ID: General Craw419#9525.
*Timezone (GMT+1).

--- Section Two ---
--------------------------------
*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation: Murder of One Female and One Civil Protection Officer aswell as Attempted Murder of another Civil Protection officer.

*Character Name: Seamus "Pint" O'Quinn

*Brief summary of the character: Seamus is a Irish Man in his Early 30s who Originally came from City 9 in Dublin before being Transfered Off-world for The Murder of his Wife "Sinead Connolly" and the Murder of a Civil Protection officer who was 'Simply doing his Duty as a Servant of the Universal Union'..........Or...atleast that's what the papers said. Seamus Is quiet and usually keeps to himself. He doesn't really like to talk to people much and always prefers to be behind a workline where he can Get away from his thoughts and memories. And focus on work...because work is all he has left.

*Why do you want to play this character:? On the Main HL2 server I usually play Either Loyalist of CMU Workers and I've always wanted to play as The Lowest Class and to scrounge up a living for the character but I never really got around to it but now I have my opportunity.

---Section Three---
----------------------------------
*Tell us about yourself?: I've always been a fan of Gmod RP's and I've always been a Huge fan of the Half Life series so I have a good bit of experience of Gmod RP's over the Last few years and I would say this would be my first time applying for a Short Story so it's intrequing and I would love to try it out.

*Are you new to Willard Networks?: I mean that really depends on what 'New' means to you I have been playing on the server for about a month now.

*Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks: I Recognise some names from other RP servers I've been in the past but other than that not really but it's always good to meet new people.

*What's your favourite thing about Half Life?: Well I've always been a fan of Half Life for years but The thing I love the Most by far is the Lore and Story as its just amazing how the Enviournments have changed since the Combine came and how The Government's of the world which have ruled us all for over hundreds of years get crushes within 7 hours by a newcomer.

ACCEPTED

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Dej
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315
  • *Discord Name & ID: ShockyC#0978
  • *Timezone: SGT (GMT+8)
--- Section Two ---

*Role you're applying for: Vindico Administrator

*Character Name: Richard 'Rich' Schneider

*Brief summary of the character: Richard Schneider is a 47 year old, 6'1" Danish man with Brown Hair and eyes, fluent in both Danish and English who resides in City 18. He is a moderately wealthy businessman who works for Vindico Industries and was subsequently relocated Offworld to Ceres to ensure that the production and labour quota is met, said venture will either be his chance to advance in life, or his demise. His biggest concern is keeping the quota met to avoid a demise by Overwatch.

*Why do you want to play this character?: The Vindico Administrator looks like a fun position to try out. Especially in the new Offworld Setting where probably Overwatch breathing down your neck for quota requirements might be the most fearful thing yet. The Capitalist mindset would probably make for an interesting atmosphere as people turn on each other to advance themselves. I had fun as a Vice Administrator on Auspicius-Preamble and I figure it would be equally as fun here.

Full Backstory (Optional):

Before the End.

Richard Schneider was born in Copenhagen, Denmark on the 1st of April to a Father who worked as a Banker who was not home frequently and a Housewife Mother, though said mother died during childbirth. It was a rather uneventful childhood as he toiled on through school till as he was forced to care for himself with the absence of his parents.

At the age of 16, he gained an interest in Business Management, among other things an ambition to stay on top, which eventually led to his enrollment in a Business School, with his father occasionally supporting him through his infrequent visits. This would lead him to enroll in Copenhagen Business School, gunning for a Master's degree. He had friends, but no good ones. Friends he'd chat with in school, do group work with, sure. But outside of that? Nada. For the most part he was left alone with the exception of a stray cat that visited his home frequently.

His Father's death would come not long after he emerged from the Schools victorious, degrees in hand. A silent funeral where he and estranged relatives mourned the death of his Father, as old age caught up to him.

The age of 22 was when he first began his careers, his first job being apart of the Managerial Staff at the Odense Branch of the Danish DFDS Logistical and Shipping Corporation. A job or two came and went as his age progressed, finding a lack of luck when it came to finding a life partner and often submerging himself in either work or outings with his Colleagues turned Friends, said friends however would quickly find themselves overtaken by Schneider, either through sabotage or just plain work, as Richard climbed the ranks. Though it didn't lost very long..

The Storms and the Red Sky.

The year is 2001, and the sky burns with dark storm clouds and swirling portals. Air Raid alarms blare across the cities of Denmark, as National Alerts flash urgently and brightly on the News and Televisions, as the unholy monsters of Xen poured into the countryside and the streets. He found safehaven in a multi-story apartment, where luck would favour him as the Xenians massacred millions around Earth, but saved in the nick of time, just as a horde of grunts were about to enter his block, the Danish Military began a desperate counter-attack to end the suffering, infantry pouring into buildings in bloody close quarter gunfights, and Leopard tanks rolling down the street, their tracks cracking the pavement as F-16 Fighter Jets roared across the sky, all attempting to end the Chaos.

Though saved, it didn't really help his mental state, absolutely confused, scared, and fearing for his life everyday, as the City and the Countryside around it began acclimated to the sound of abnormal noises of Xen, and the constant gunfire and artillery booms in the distance.

Normalization to the situation would come at some point, but it never came easy as he continued his profession in an unusual state of calm eventually, working with the now Emergency Nationalized Corporations as a Director of Operations of one of the many branches of a Logistics and Resource Operation, the previous Director having met the unfortunate end of a Vortigaunt's Beam while trying to escape. His position maintained only by his competency, and a desperation for pretty much everything, from manpower to resources, as the waters slowly became hostile, and the countryside, abandoned.

Throughout all this, Schneider developed a need to maintain his power, his position, his paycheck for the most part, for fear what would happen for him should he lose it. For the Government favoured better aid to those who were useful, and had little place for those who dragged their feet. He had all but forsaken any relatives he had, they were never close anyway because of his pursuits and ambition, the memory of his late Father encouraging him giving him the occasional boost.

A Quick Execution for Humanity.

Once again though it mattered for naught, as 3 years later, on the fabled year of 2004, the sky broke once more. "A major Portal Storm?", his colleagues whispered around him, but Richard knew it was not the case, for these enemies, were shooting back, and they were winning. A greatly confused Richard Schneider quickly found himself looking out a window, as an Organized Alien Force began its onslaught, obliterating the Danish Military in an instant. A notable memory would occasionally appear of the War as he rubs a scar on the right side of his forehead, marked by a stray Pulse-round from a fighting Synth.

A New World Order. And the Age of Advancement.

The 7 Hour War, another cataclysm in Schneider's memory as a new Regime quickly took form, Doctor Breen quickly organizing a New World Order under the Combine, it wasn't as bad as he thought, for he was recruited into the Local Combine Administration of Odense as a Civil Worker's Union Director for his noted competency prior to the War. Though the cutthroat nature of Politics quickly caught up to him, having to out-maneuver several prominent individuals to preserve and advance himself. Flourishing though in City 18's Synthetic Industry sector in particular, where the City's exemplary Synthetic Sector brought in fresh opportunities for him, and no shortage of client orders from the Combine Overwatch.

Largely de-sensitized to the horrors of what is essentially genocide, Human Rights abuse, daily executions by Civil Protection, and the threat of the Combine and Xenians in general. He trudged forward, his will to stand at the top and to stay alive keeping the drive force operating. He found friends where he could, but they were more allies than actual friends who helped him preserve his work.

His efforts got him notced by Vindico Industries at some point for his continued service, and was offered a lucrative Job offer, one with benefits he couldn't refuse. But the ambiguous details provided worried him, a lack of a specific objective, location, and for the most part, his actual position. While promised a powerful position, and a heavy quota to meet, his ambition got the better of him, and he accepted the offer, albeit with a small reluctance and fear of the unknown in the back of his mind. But quite frankly, he'd find himself surprised at where he'd end up. A letter appearing on his work desk the next day consisting of an NDA, multiple contracts, and a hand-written letter. Not mentioning the finely dressed Administration Representative infront of him along with 3 of the Transhuman Arm.

The title? Well...

"Welcome to the Ceres Project."

OOC Note: If this application be approved, then I'll rescind my OTA spot for one of the reservist OTA.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Dej
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315
  • *Discord Name & ID: ShockyC#0978
  • *Timezone: SGT (GMT+8)
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Richard 'Rich' Schneider

*Brief summary of the character: Richard Schneider is a 47 year old, 6'1" Danish man with Brown Hair and eyes, fluent in both Danish and English who resides in City 18. He is a moderately wealthy businessman who works for Vindico Industries and was subsequently relocated Offworld to Ceres to ensure that the production and labour quota is met, said venture will either be his chance to advance in life, or his demise. His biggest concern is keeping the quota met to avoid a demise by Overwatch.

*Why do you want to play this character?: The Vindico Administrator looks like a fun position to try out. Especially in the new Offworld Setting where probably Overwatch breathing down your neck for quota requirements might be the most fearful thing yet. The Capitalist mindset would probably make for an interesting atmosphere as people turn on each other to advance themselves. I had fun as a Vice Administrator on Auspicius-Preamble and I figure it would be equally as fun here.

Full Backstory (Optional):

Before the End.

Richard Schneider was born in Copenhagen, Denmark on the 1st of April to a Father who worked as a Banker who was not home frequently and a Housewife Mother, though said mother died during childbirth. It was a rather uneventful childhood as he toiled on through school till as he was forced to care for himself with the absence of his parents.

At the age of 16, he gained an interest in Business Management, among other things an ambition to stay on top, which eventually led to his enrollment in a Business School, with his father occasionally supporting him through his infrequent visits. This would lead him to enroll in Copenhagen Business School, gunning for a Master's degree. He had friends, but no good ones. Friends he'd chat with in school, do group work with, sure. But outside of that? Nada. For the most part he was left alone with the exception of a stray cat that visited his home frequently.

His Father's death would come not long after he emerged from the Schools victorious, degrees in hand. A silent funeral where he and estranged relatives mourned the death of his Father, as old age caught up to him.

The age of 22 was when he first began his careers, his first job being apart of the Managerial Staff at the Odense Branch of the Danish DFDS Logistical and Shipping Corporation. A job or two came and went as his age progressed, finding a lack of luck when it came to finding a life partner and often submerging himself in either work or outings with his Colleagues turned Friends, said friends however would quickly find themselves overtaken by Schneider, either through sabotage or just plain work, as Richard climbed the ranks. Though it didn't lost very long..

The Storms and the Red Sky.

The year is 2001, and the sky burns with dark storm clouds and swirling portals. Air Raid alarms blare across the cities of Denmark, as National Alerts flash urgently and brightly on the News and Televisions, as the unholy monsters of Xen poured into the countryside and the streets. He found safehaven in a multi-story apartment, where luck would favour him as the Xenians massacred millions around Earth, but saved in the nick of time, just as a horde of grunts were about to enter his block, the Danish Military began a desperate counter-attack to end the suffering, infantry pouring into buildings in bloody close quarter gunfights, and Leopard tanks rolling down the street, their tracks cracking the pavement as F-16 Fighter Jets roared across the sky, all attempting to end the Chaos.

Though saved, it didn't really help his mental state, absolutely confused, scared, and fearing for his life everyday, as the City and the Countryside around it began acclimated to the sound of abnormal noises of Xen, and the constant gunfire and artillery booms in the distance.

Normalization to the situation would come at some point, but it never came easy as he continued his profession in an unusual state of calm eventually, working with the now Emergency Nationalized Corporations as a Director of Operations of one of the many branches of a Logistics and Resource Operation, the previous Director having met the unfortunate end of a Vortigaunt's Beam while trying to escape. His positioned maintained only by his competency, and a desperation for pretty much everything, from manpower to resources, as the waters slowly became hostile, and the countryside, abandoned.

Throughout all this, Schneider developed a need to maintain his power, his position, his paycheck for the most part, for fear what would happen for him should he lose it. For the Government favoured better aid to those who were useful, and had little place for those who dragged their feet. He had all but forsaken any relatives he had, they were never close anyway because of his pursuits and ambition, the memory of his late Father encouraging him giving him the occasional boost.

A Quick Execution for Humanity.

Once again though it mattered for naught, as 3 years later, on the fabled year of 2004, the sky broke once more. "A major Portal Storm?", his colleagues whispered around him, but Richard knew it was not the case, for these enemies, were shooting back, and they were winning. A greatly confused Richard Schneider quickly found himself looking out a window, as an Organized Alien Force began its onslaught, obliterating the Danish Military in an instant. A notable memory would occasionally appear of the War as he rubs a scar on the right side of his forehead, marked by a stray Pulse-round from a fighting Synth.

A New World Order. And the Age of Advancement.

The 7 Hour War, another cataclysm in Schneider's memory as a new Regime quickly took form, Doctor Breen quickly organizing a New World Order under the Combine, it wasn't as bad as he thought, for he was recruited into the Local Combine Administration of Odense as a Civil Worker's Union Director for his noted competency prior to the War. Though the cutthroat nature of Politics quickly caught up to him, having to out-maneuver several prominent individuals to preserve and advance himself. Flourishing though in City 18's Synthetic Industry sector in particular, where the City's exemplary Synthetic Sector brought in fresh opportunities for him, and no shortage of client orders from the Combine Overwatch.

Largely de-sensitized to the horrors of what is essentially genocide, Human Rights abuse, daily executions by Civil Protection, and the threat of the Combine and Xenians in general. He trudged forward, his will to stand at the top and to stay alive keeping the drive force operating. He found friends where he could, but they were more allies than actual friends who helped him preserve his work.

His efforts got him notced by Vindico Industries at some point for his continued service, and was offered a lucrative Job offer, one with benefits he couldn't refuse. But the ambiguous details provided worried him, a lack of a specific objective, location, and for the most part, his actual position. While promised a powerful position, and a heavy quota to meet, his ambition got the better of him, and he accepted the offer, albeit with a small reluctance and fear of the unknown in the back of his mind. But quite frankly, he'd find himself surprised at where he'd end up. A letter appearing on his work desk the next day consisting of an NDA, multiple contracts, and a hand-written letter. Not mentioning the finely dressed Administration Representative infront of him along with 3 of the Transhuman Arm.

The title? Well...

"Welcome to the Ceres Project."

OOC Note: If this application be approved, then I'll rescind my OTA spot for one of the reservist OTA.

PENDING

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Daniel Error 410
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54068821
  • *Discord Name & ID: Hiros#4906
  • *Timezone: GMT+2
--- Section Two ---

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics):
N/A
*Character Name: Demyan Havrylyuk
*Brief summary of the character:

A harsh tyrant who's responsible for many deaths. Demyan won't care if he is responsible for someone's ruined life or someone's broken bones his objective is only one, and that is finishing the so-called impossible project called CERES. Demyan won't show respect to anyone but Overwatch, he trusts them maybe because they're similar to him, emotionless, and focused only on mission accomplishment. There are many rumours about why Demyan is leading this project and most people that spoke to him already noticed that he is a sociopath, a perfect person for such a mentally demanding job. Demyan as administrator won't be scared to punish workers either by beating or completely replacing them no matter how experienced they're, he simply sees other workers just as numbers, a tool to finish what he wants, useless entities.

*Why do you want to play this character?: To be fair, I've not played as Administrator under such circumstances, this event sounds cool and I would love to take part in it either as OTA or Administrator. I just want to enjoy this event and bring some RP to workers and others present.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Daniel Error 410
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54068821
  • *Discord Name & ID: Hiros#4906
  • *Timezone: GMT+2
--- Section Two ---

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics):
N/A
*Character Name: Demyan Havrylyuk
*Brief summary of the character:

A harsh tyrant who's responsible for many deaths. Demyan won't care if he is responsible for someone's ruined life or someone's broken bones his objective is only one, and that is finishing the so-called impossible project called CERES. Demyan won't show respect to anyone but Overwatch, he trusts them maybe because they're similar to him, emotionless, and focused only on mission accomplishment. There are many rumours about why Demyan is leading this project and most people that spoke to him already noticed that he is a sociopath, a perfect person for such a mentally demanding job. Demyan as administrator won't be scared to punish workers either by beating or completely replacing them no matter how experienced they're, he simply sees other workers just as numbers, a tool to finish what he wants, useless entities.

*Why do you want to play this character?: To be fair, I've not played as Administrator under such circumstances, this event sounds cool and I would love to take part in it either as OTA or Administrator. I just want to enjoy this event and bring some RP to workers and others present.

PENDING

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ghost Recon Captain Rex
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42475618
  • *Discord Name & ID: Ghost Recon Captain Rex#5734
  • *Timezone: GMT+0
--- Section Two ---

*Role you're applying for:
Worker

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation: A man murder two officers with an axe in a building and attempted murder patrol units then failed.

*Character Name: Alexia Roonskini

*Brief summary of the character: Alexia was a member of city workers who works on producing combine technology then sending them into the other city. Yet Alexia was in City 54 the one nightmarish city only wear a hazmat suit to protect from the gas mask from the toxic factory machines while having skilled knowledge but he wasn't fully supporter for the combined race repeating the same propaganda saying "Combines are new evolve humans" even yet the crud civil protection treating workers harshly forcing the random worker to go on deadly machines to repair it. He wanted a peaceful life so picking up his old trust axe and know what he must do.

*Why do you want to play this character?: Well, I mean on HL:2 RP series for passive RP mostly play as a vort or a citizen in this part, while I want to make some passive RP in a different situation. Even yet this is kinda first time joining a short storie event.

--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself: Hi, some people know me as Xie aka Biotic 48132 the one who plays a biotic the entire time (Not like I sold my soul to main a vort) Even so I had trough life when playing HL2rp like this mostly being Dyslexic and English isn't my first language and it asshole to me yet I keep going just do what I do all the time in servers.

• Are you new to Willard Networks?: Kiddish. I never heard Willard network instead heard some rumours then discovered this while it was on the D-47 map and I was impressed with everything. But it was a two month ago and wanted to try something new this day.

• Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes, possible a lot of people who I know on the main server.

• What's your favourite thing about Half-Life?: Well, my favourite is every half-life series including the betas one that had lore in it even the fan one from a place in the west story and others.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ghost Recon Captain Rex
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42475618
  • *Discord Name & ID: Ghost Recon Captain Rex#5734
  • *Timezone: GMT+0
--- Section Two ---

*Role you're applying for:
Worker

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation: A man murder two officers with an axe in a building and attempted murder patrol units then failed.

*Character Name: Alexia Roonskini

*Brief summary of the character: Alexia was a member of city workers who works on producing combine technology then sending them into the other city. Yet Alexia was in City 54 the one nightmarish city only wear a hazmat suit to protect from the gas mask from the toxic factory machines while having skilled knowledge but he wasn't fully supporter for the combined race repeating the same propaganda saying "Combines are new evolve humans" even yet the crud civil protection treating workers harshly forcing the random worker to go on deadly machines to repair it. He wanted a peaceful life so picking up his old trust axe and know what he must do.

*Why do you want to play this character?: Well, I mean on HL:2 RP series for passive RP mostly play as a vort or a citizen in this part, while I want to make some passive RP in a different situation. Even yet this is kinda first time joining a short storie event.

--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself: Hi, some people know me as Xie aka Biotic 48132 the one who plays a biotic the entire time (Not like I sold my soul to main a vort) Even so I had trough life when playing HL2rp like this mostly being Dyslexic and English isn't my first language and it asshole to me yet I keep going just do what I do all the time in servers.

• Are you new to Willard Networks?: Kiddish. I never heard Willard network instead heard some rumours then discovered this while it was on the D-47 map and I was impressed with everything. But it was a two month ago and wanted to try something new this day.

• Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes, possible a lot of people who I know on the main server.

• What's your favourite thing about Half-Life?: Well, my favourite is every half-life series including the betas one that had lore in it even the fan one from a place in the west story and others.

You know what?

ACCEPTED

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: gfgriggiflfflifed
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55371442
  • *Discord Name & ID: sand#4664
  • *Timezone: AEST
--- Section Two ---

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics): Pushing of narcotics and synthetic oils, public disturbance, aggravated assault, trespassing, disturbance by being TOO mentally fit, aggravated sexual assault, assault on a community servant, conspiracy to assassinate a City Administration delegate.
*Character Name: Mo "Lucky Joe" Floe
*Brief summary of the character: A bald headed man with aspirations to be something bigger. Aspirations that will never see the light of day since he's been relocated to Venus or something. However, Lucky Joe always prevails, and carries a lucky rabbit's foot with him at all times no matter what. Even when taken from him, his lucky rabbit's foot will always find its way back. He looks uncannily like Mads Mikkelson, and if it weren't for the heavyduty Eastcoast drawl, you'd believe it WAS Mads Mikkelson, hell, he even acts like him. Sort of. He acts like how you THINK Mads Mikkelson would act (you've never met the guy). His hobbies include slinging dope and using his own product, of which he has done a lot (of both). It's honestly surprising how he hasn't chewed through his entire stock with how much he uses on a daily basis. Of course, this is also to say that upon his apprehension, Lucky Joe didn't feel too Lucky throughout the ebbs and flows of withdrawal. In his words it was 'was harder than child birth, or passing a 3-inch kidney stone', of which he's both experienced for himself. On the topic of his incarceration, it was a massive slip-up in miscommunication within druggy-cucky command chain that lead to his ultimate relocation. Presumably some no-hope meth broker made a freudian slip midst one of his amphetamine-addled ramblings before being subsequently executed by the proper authorities. But not Lucky Joe. He's too lucky for that. Dislikes the colour green. Likes Adidas.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I want to play a crackhead. I believe that adding a crackhead to the event is quintessential part of the HL2RP experience and is absolutely crucial for the flow of RP. I'm a method actor, by the way, I'll be taking short breaks throughout the event to take hits of meth, heroin and krokodil to stay in character.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: gfgriggiflfflifed
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55371442
  • *Discord Name & ID: sand#4664
  • *Timezone: AEST
--- Section Two ---

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics): Pushing of narcotics and synthetic oils, public disturbance, aggravated assault, trespassing, disturbance by being TOO mentally fit, aggravated sexual assault, assault on a community servant, conspiracy to assassinate a City Administration delegate.
*Character Name: Mo "Lucky Joe" Floe
*Brief summary of the character: A bald headed man with aspirations to be something bigger. Aspirations that will never see the light of day since he's been relocated to Venus or something. However, Lucky Joe always prevails, and carries a lucky rabbit's foot with him at all times no matter what. Even when taken from him, his lucky rabbit's foot will always find its way back. He looks uncannily like Mads Mikkelson, and if it weren't for the heavyduty Eastcoast drawl, you'd believe it WAS Mads Mikkelson, hell, he even acts like him. Sort of. He acts like how you THINK Mads Mikkelson would act (you've never met the guy). His hobbies include slinging dope and using his own product, of which he has done a lot (of both). It's honestly surprising how he hasn't chewed through his entire stock with how much he uses on a daily basis. Of course, this is also to say that upon his apprehension, Lucky Joe didn't feel too Lucky throughout the ebbs and flows of withdrawal. In his words it was 'was harder than child birth, or passing a 3-inch kidney stone', of which he's both experienced for himself. On the topic of his incarceration, it was a massive slip-up in miscommunication within druggy-cucky command chain that lead to his ultimate relocation. Presumably some no-hope meth broker made a freudian slip midst one of his amphetamine-addled ramblings before being subsequently executed by the proper authorities. But not Lucky Joe. He's too lucky for that. Dislikes the colour green. Likes Adidas.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I want to play a crackhead. I believe that adding a crackhead to the event is quintessential part of the HL2RP experience and is absolutely crucial for the flow of RP. I'm a method actor, by the way, I'll be taking short breaks throughout the event to take hits of meth, heroin and krokodil to stay in character.

Enjoyed this one.

FADED

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: maxiboy2411
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167370961
  • *Discord Name & ID: codi#8889
  • *Timezone: BST
--- Section Two ---

1633031687524.png
*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics): Conspiracy against the imperial state
*Character Name: Alexei Volyavov
*Brief summary of the character: Communist student imprisoned for dangerous ideals. Marxist. Wants to ignite the second revolution and create the Vanguard of the Proletariat as Lenin envisaged. His passion for classical Marxism is unmatched, and his dedication to Karl Marx and the key thinker Lenin are his most sacred elements. There will be strikes. There will be manifestos. There will be bloodshed in the name of utopia. His work is almost as conflicted as his beliefs.
*Why do you want to play this character?: It's fun, it's fast and I'd like to launch a communist revolt.

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: maxiboy2411
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167370961
  • *Discord Name & ID: codi#8889
  • *Timezone: BST
--- Section Two ---

*Violation(s) resulting in your off-world relocation (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics): Conspiracy against the imperial state
*Character Name: Alexei VolyavovA
*Brief summary of the character: Communist student imprisoned for dangerous ideals. Marxist. Wants to ignite the second revolution and create the Vanguard of the Proletariat as Lenin envisaged. His passion for classical Marxism is unmatched, and his dedication to Karl Marx and the key thinker Lenin are his most sacred elements. There will be strikes. There will be manifestos. There will be bloodshed in the name of utopia. His work is almost as conflicted as his beliefs.
*Why do you want to play this character?: It's fun, it's fast and I'd like to launch a communist revolt.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back