Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

CFLU - FEEDBACK 2

Overall the event was fine, although as mentioned previously it seemed to lack a general direction. It was mostly "Hold W" and hope you get out. Wasn't much time to stop and talk either, but I suppose that's fair if you don't want space cancer.

I also had to put a gun to your head to let us repair the vehicles, maybe be a tad more lenient on custom escapes in the future :p

for a zone that is apparently infected, it's unpropped in alot of areas and barely any enemies were to be found
was pretty much a s2k event, so for the love of god, fix your ai so it doesn't target DYING PEOPLE

with a /event saying "you wont get far on foot, you need a car" it was pretty much "keep moving", "ignore this" or "ignore that"
it also lacked a general direction of where it was going, it was just press W and move on to the next place with no enemies ever showing up

it was still good, 7/10

I crashed near the end, got back, asked to be killed cause I figured that made sense, got TPed to another group, and "Finished" with them. (Someone gave us a custom ending I think)

Wish there were more enemies to fight though.
7/10

The SECOND day was a solid 10/10 for me. I will explain why:

The overall coordination from the GMs was a lot, lot more convenient this time. The events were appropriate, fun, descriptive and immersive. The threats felt tensive and appropriate as well. I felt that while day one was a conglomeration of various mistakes made, day two showed very vast improvement and provided us with a lot of roleplaying potential. We got to choose our own endings, and the event felt fluidic with objectives, this time.

Vort gang on top, we are the true explorers.

Civil Protection players, you were all magnificent. We were right to not trust the citizens since they were actually infected (or some of them were).
-----
Here are the gripes I mention, however:

- The A+D spamming GM threats returned, shooting us mid-roleplay and we had to force S2K with the Combine Soldiers. I don't want to do that so close to the ending of the event. STOP DOING THAT. It's not CS:GO!

- Empty map. Hardly many props or interactable lore sets.

That's all there is to it.

Back