Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Change BoE Radio to MoE and LA to SeCon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Coast Chanties

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
1,110
Repost from Discord dev suggestion channel, cause why not.

BoE as a name comes up solely on the radio scripts, with both the biolock and keycard carrying the name of MoE. In other words it's just a random discrepancy. Everything is named MoE but the radio isn't. It's just weird. I hate weird.

LA as a name isn't used anymore, and is replaced by the Security Council. Could be whatever abbreviation, but SeCon sounds funny, so much more preferable.

That's it.

Bye-bye.
 
Personally I'd rather have the Security Council radio channel be called SC, like it used to be before it was renamed to LA. SeCon is very long and looks out of place next to the other abbreviated faction radios.
 
Personally I'd rather have the Security Council radio channel be called SC, like it used to be before it was renamed to LA. SeCon is very long and looks out of place next to the other abbreviated faction radios.

That's true, just thought that typing /sc SC could be a bit weird.
 
I will fix it today.

I won't use /sc sc as it will be confusing. I will use scr - Security Council radio

So Accepted.
 
It might be better to use SeC. Don't think any other channels use the word radio in their names.

But anyway, thanks.
 
implemented to the Dev server. Will have to wait until merge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top