*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53084446

*Discord Name & ID: Marishi-ten☆#7629

*Timezone: Central Daylight Time

--- Section Two ---

*Are you applying for an event character?: No

Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): ---

--- Section Three ---

*Character Name: Mina Sorintov

*Brief summary of the character: Once a humble genetic researcher in vaccine development, her life was turned up-side down upon the invasion of the Combine. Ill-equipped for any of those circumstances to arrive, she witnessed her family members be torn away from her, and everything her life had led up to be destroyed in mere moments. Now forced to live as a cog under the control of the Union, she hopes to find her family again and one day break free from the shackles that bind everyone. At some point her will to reunite with those she loves will turn into a passion to reunite humanity.

*Why do you want to play this character?: This character has clear drawbacks and disadvantages such as social anxiety and PTSD that makes it hard for her to make the best decisions under stress. Those are a few of the obstacles she will have to overcome when living in this new future. She would be best suited to find a companion that can compensate for the areas she falls short in. I feel like a character like this is the most interesting to play since there's so much room for growth and development.

Full Backstory (required for Event Characters, but others may do this if they want to):

--- Section Four (Optional) ---

Tell us about yourself: not much to say, I just spend a lot of my free time on fictional universes and have a deep passion for writing

Are you new to Willard Networks? For the most part, yeah

Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks? I know some of the people here from my past HL2RP experiences. I had taken a large break from Gmod and HL2RP and I'm just now getting back into everything.

What's your favourite thing about Half Life? The atmosphere that is evoked in the universe of Half-life is extremely intriguing to me. It feels like a couple of the evils in the real world are touched upon in the series and the theme of loneliness despite unity really adds onto the dystopic feel of the story. I've always been the most interested in the story and lore and I'm always wanting to learn more.

--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Gr4Ss
  • *Steam ID: 76561197997384060
  • *Discord Name & ID: Gr4Ss#something
  • *Timezone: CEST
--- Section Two ---

• *Are you applying for an event character?: N
  • Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): N/A
--- Section Three ---

• *Character Name: Delilah Baker
  • *Brief summary of the character: Before the SHW, she was an EMT. Although not much of a people person, she's a tenacious (or stubborn) problem solver - the type who when faced with a challenge will bang their head against it until it is over with. The fact she's also quick to take charge and have everyone solve things in (what she considers) the smartest way is what made her good at what she did... and not an easy person to work with.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Wanting to try a new character after a long break from HL2RP and my 2 old characters having had their best time already.
  • Full Backstory (required for Event Characters, but others may do this if they want to):

• Tell us about yourself: I dev
  • Are you new to Willard Networks? no
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks? yes
  • What's your favourite thing about Half Life? The universe makes for a great setting with lots of grey areas for characters to reside in.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Demonboy
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105783855
  • *Discord Name & ID: NA
  • *Timezone: GMT +0
--- Section Two ---
  • Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): N
--- Section Three ---
  • *Character Name: William ibravanitch
  • *Brief summary of the character: He's a sturdy male around 6ft with brown swavy hair and hazel eyes, a cut on his right hand with a scar on his left side of face: suffers from bad anxiety as well has temper issues.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I'd like to encourage player development between him and other people as well invest in creating some form of quest line based role play for other people to follow up on.
  • Full Backstory (required for Event Characters, but others may do this if they want to): His father was a Russian PI - (Private Investigator), where as his mother was born of the English ethnicity as he's always wanted to reunite or end up finding out who his actual mother was and what she has done; although he's been assigned various jobs over his years such as: Journalism, Accountant, museum work and as well as investigation for which his father guided him to have done. He decided to follow up with his pass along traditions of father for what they've done.
  • Tell us about yourself:
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?
  • What's your favourite thing about Half Life?

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: E.L.M.S
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141034695
  • *Discord Name & ID: E.L.M.S#0836
  • *Timezone: BST
--- Section Two ---
  • *Are you applying for an event character?: Nah
  • Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): N/a
--- Section Three ---
  • *Character Name: David Monroe
  • *Brief summary of the character: David is but a tall-pale young gentleman with a well combed blonde side parting which somewhat compliments his trusting grey eyes. This would be a man of great character, with a sharply tended to outfit, and an even sharper tongue which would convey quite admirably with his southern English accent.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I wish to breathe life into David Monroe, as that way I may live vicariously through him in order to convey how my actions would be during this time of uncertainty and fear.
  • Full Backstory (required for Event Characters, but others may do this if they want to): Born from Wedlock to his adoring mother, David quickly learnt the cruelty of those around him from the primary school where he attended due to his unfortunate birth. With the constant scolding from his lone mother whenever he would find himself going knuckle-to-knuckle with his tormentors, he quickly learnt to use his head in order to find solutions to his problems, and so he began to master the art of the deal. He worked out a system, where he would provide goods and services to the largest of the bullies at his school and in return would be granted protection from everyone. And so he kept this up until he graduated from school and left with perfectly average results. But, with most prospects not seeming to enjoy him, he feel into disarray. Nothing but his mothers love and very minimal experience in the working world, he thought the correct thing to do was open up a shop, in which he dealt in antiquities and militaria, and before long he opened up an auction house from the surprisingly prospering business. However this would alert the local muscle of the area and they soon demanded that he would pay up protection money. With himself being to used to having done this already, he accepted. Although, a couple of months from this deal, they demanded more money, which increased to more and more, until his business would soon crumble, so he snapped, and said he wouldn't pay a penny more until he can re-negotiate terms. This was perhaps the worst mistake of his life, as they took something very dear to him for this remark. They took his mother. And so, when he got the call from the hospital, that his mother's house was burnt down, and herself burn to a cinder, he rushed down town to be by his mothers side, and one day later the 7-hour war happened. Which just goes to show how grief can be caused from something so petty as not paying his bills on time.
  • Tell us about yourself: I am E.L.M.S, an avid gamer, lover and somewhat of an artist. I enjoy playing Hl2RP as it is the one game which I have found to have the purist form of RP.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks? Yes, to some extent.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks? I do see plenty of familiar faces in the discord and on the forums, like Rad-X, Gotze and more!
  • What's your favourite thing about Half Life? If anything, I must say the atmosphere, there is just something so compelling about the noir fatalism which you find in the Half Life Series.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: GIANT BLOCKER INBOUND
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85917607
  • *Discord Name & ID: 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓴𝓵𝓮𝓻#1132
  • *Timezone: GMT-3
--- Section Two ---
  • Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character):
--- Section Three ---
  • *Character Name: Isabella Szczepanski
  • *Brief summary of the character: Old character of mine...had interesting encounters with many old members that currently are in Willard Networks, it would be good to see their faces once she returns.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Re-open the book of her story, maybe even rewrite her lore perhaps.
  • Full Backstory (required for Event Characters, but others may do this if they want to):
  • Tell us about yourself: Well, I've been around since Origins, and since my old friends from there have asked for me to join, I joined, and so far my expectations and hype are big. I haven't really done much other than being here since the start...so, yeah.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope! I've been here for a while, can't really remember when I joined, but it was some time.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Quite a lot of them, actually.
  • What's your favourite thing about Half Life?: The lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back