D
Deleted member 3180
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
| ||
|

From this point on ask to be added and I will add you.
Amber Neutral/Friendly
You seem like an okay person, not outright aggressive or a dick. I don't really know you well, but hopefully I will cross paths with you again, whether in the outlands or the city.
Mabre Wary/acquaintance
I don't really know you well enough. Sure, we had some good conversations, but after what happened in the outlands, I don't know if I can really work with you that well without unfortunate actions happening to you or me. Hopefully, our bond can be repaired in due time.
Celt Friend/Admirable
You were really good to me from start to finish. I knew we were going to be good friends and combat members when we first released you from your bonds with the oppressors. Even after what happened in the incident, you still didn't see me any different, and that is something I respect. Hopefully we can still talk more without a target on my head.
Radiance 'Sam' Neutral/Friendly
Radiance, We did have a rocky relationship, though I cannot blame you for what you do. You are young after all, just like most of us are still learning and navigating through this strange world we live in. Though you threatened harm to me, I forgive you in the end, and hopefully I will be in your tribe and we can work together once more, fighting the true enemy and not ourselves.
Felix 'Apollo' Poelking Friend
Another liberated conscript of the combine. When I learned you were a medic and planning to stay, it brought a smile to my face knowing someone carried the same passion as me, helping those in need and medicine. Though you had a troubling past, I hope you can break through your shell of fear and pain and harness your true potential into a weapon used against our enemies.
Last edited by a moderator: