Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Cigarette Bug

RevampedRebel

Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
32
So I found a bug where if you put a cig that's inside it's pack in your mouth and unequip it you wont be able to put another cig in your mouth nor can you light a cig either. Only way to fix it is a slay.

Tried deleting the pack and getting a new one, tried falling over, tried charswapping, tried being charkicked, tried everything until I got slain and it was fixed. It was soon after being slain when I did it again that I found the cause.
 
for some reason, this happens to me but at complete random

i don’t need to equip and unequip a cigarette, i don’t need the pack, i just suddenly lose the ability to smoke cigarettes
 
suggestion to make it such that you cannot equip a cigarette from inside the pack
 
Okay maybe dont do that. Do you smoke a cigarette inside the pack irl? Take it out.
 
Okay maybe dont do that. Do you smoke a cigarette inside the pack irl? Take it out.
yeah i know not to do that. my inventory isnt a 7x4 grid IRL either and I can't have an oven in my back pack.
 
Back
Top