Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

City 24 V3 Art Competition

TLH1.png
Untitled-3.png
Righto, Here is an upgraded version of one of the old pieces along with a new one
 
redversionwshading.png
Public Transportation Propaganda Poster
There are several versions, one in blue, and ofc without bloodstains.
The hardest part was aligning the stupid fucking tracks that would make it look right.
Massive inspiration taken from hawkes ofc.

*updated (new)
EpicPoster.png
EpicredPoster.png
they aren't set on a base of 2 yet so I'll need to downsize them later
 
Last edited:
View attachment 2912
Public Transportation Propaganda Poster
There are several versions, one in blue, and ofc without bloodstains.
The hardest part was aligning the stupid fucking tracks that would make it look right.
Massive inspiration taken from hawkes ofc.
accidentally posted the wrong version(less grunge effect) so i decided to work on it a bit more as I personally felt it looked a bit weird perspective wise
new version is much better imo
 
MsGnCUs.png
ZyVa7QI.png
5AJmXfy.png
YZssRio.png
 
Thanks to those who've participated in the competition! Quite a sample of nice posters and graffiti, the choice wasn't obvious as there's quite a few clever ones here but as I've had to pick one... The winner is as follows....

epicredposter-png.2917


This poster made by @Mossa fits the City 24 aesthetic beautifully, it tells a sample of lore that is fittingly attached to the world and because of that @Mossa is the winner of this competition! Honorary mention goes to @ZeroPants who very cleverly made a graffiti referencing The Long Haul which I thought was very clever!
 
Hello @mossad ples give 20 quid dollar to as I formally ask that are is givni 20 quid euro. thamk you
forza italia
 
Back
Top