Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

City 34 - The Lost Project

Juicy

Jucius Maximus
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
116
44d14dad7be632eed95655e30e5b37d1.png

This is an old map that I was working on with a group of people in 2018, we slowly lost interest in this project and realised our expectations were too high for the time it'd take us to do it. Overtime we slowly just decided to give up on the map. The map could be re worked on however I think it's too far gone.

Some short screenshots I could find of the sort of things we were going for:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

abef133056fea284bce036b6c5a63aef.png

20180508170736_2.jpg

unknown.png

20180328210940_1.jpg

20180326190023_1.jpg

46k9lmoNHs.png



Overall we managed to actually get really far on the map however we were also really far from completing the map. I am keen to revive the project and continue to work on it however I am lacking the time at the moment but I am sure I will come around to it.
​
 
Last edited:
Looks nice, reminds a bit of Industrial 17.
Yeah sort of the vibe we were going for but different in terms of lore, the big structure building with the pointy top is actually the nexus building.
 
If you're continuing this project, then I can't wait
 
If you're continuing this project, then I can't wait
Thanks Fielders and we'll have to see because I am struggling to gather content pack back together for it. It'd be great other other map developers helped work on it because I noticed @Atle :approve: said he didn't want to start another map after c24 v3. Turns out he doesn't have to :)
 
Last edited:
Never say never. I believe this map has some real good potential. Sounds nice and I wish the best of luck.
 
44d14dad7be632eed95655e30e5b37d1.png

This is an old map that I was working on with a group of people in 2018, we slowly lost interest in this project and realised our expectations were too high for the time it'd take us to do it. Overtime we slowly just decided to give up on the map. The map could be re worked on however I think it's too far gone.

Some short screenshots I could find of the sort of things we were going for:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

abef133056fea284bce036b6c5a63aef.png

20180508170736_2.jpg

unknown.png

20180328210940_1.jpg

20180326190023_1.jpg

46k9lmoNHs.png



Overall we managed to actually get really far on the map however we were also really far from completing the map. I am keen to revive the project and continue to work on it however I am lacking the time at the moment but I am sure I will come around to it.
​
It looks like you copy a half of the map of i17 maybe I
think?
 
Back
Top