- Joined
- Nov 18, 2021
- Messages
- 561
- Thread Author
- #1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Wait for Agreed Perspective
2. Come Friday, check the stock for all the items the city holds.
3. Tab > Skills > Barter
4. Watch as they are all drained and empty, every listing at 0
Priority: High
Additional notes: I'm not sure when exactly this occurs, but I suspect it's happening on Friday after the 5am restart in the morning. Every time I have checked has been after the restart, so it could also be happening beforehand. I believe the problem has been reported over discord, but there hasn't been a forum post made and so I'm unsure if everybody is aware. I'm also unsure if this is intentional or if it's a bug, but either way I hope it gets fixed.
Likewise, I think it's hugely detrimental to CWU engagement and for the interest of the bulk of the playerbase who represent the citizenry. It's a big stressful moment where everything needs to be produced, and those looking to make purchases at the stores are unable to; whether it's ingredients, alcohol, food or clothes, it's all out of stock and there's only so many workshifts we can do to try to bring it up to speed.
1. Wait for Agreed Perspective
2. Come Friday, check the stock for all the items the city holds.
3. Tab > Skills > Barter
4. Watch as they are all drained and empty, every listing at 0
Priority: High
Additional notes: I'm not sure when exactly this occurs, but I suspect it's happening on Friday after the 5am restart in the morning. Every time I have checked has been after the restart, so it could also be happening beforehand. I believe the problem has been reported over discord, but there hasn't been a forum post made and so I'm unsure if everybody is aware. I'm also unsure if this is intentional or if it's a bug, but either way I hope it gets fixed.
Likewise, I think it's hugely detrimental to CWU engagement and for the interest of the bulk of the playerbase who represent the citizenry. It's a big stressful moment where everything needs to be produced, and those looking to make purchases at the stores are unable to; whether it's ingredients, alcohol, food or clothes, it's all out of stock and there's only so many workshifts we can do to try to bring it up to speed.