Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Civil Protection Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamingPlumber

Radio Bob Approved
GALUNGA
Protector
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
822
Bug: Civil Protection talking animations freezxeDescription: As the title and bug say, whenever I do the talking animation, as it passively happens, the animations freeze in place (see screenshot below). I have done a full re-install of my garrysmod and purged my addons with only having the server content installed. I still have this problem
Errors/time: N/A
Images/recording (optional): Screenshot below
1726951767582.png​
 
Is this still happening for you?
I think it's most likely a problem with your content pack, but that much we already know.
 
Is this still happening for you?
I think it's most likely a problem with your content pack, but that much we already know.
Yes, I've pretty much un-installed anything thst I think would conflict, I have no animation replacers
 
Will be archiving for now. Remake the thread if this persists.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top